3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 01.01.21 04:22 am

Post-Play Questions (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, I really need help. I
just finished the third Souls for the first time. License - Steam
I didn't get any ending. that is, I just defeat the final boss and see the credits After them I return to the hub location /
How so?
Trying to figure out how to see the ending accidentally started "Journey 2". The game started over. Now I can't start expansions ((
how to start expansions without going through the whole game again?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PankiVTanke 01.01.21

To start the first Ashes of Ariandel expansion, you need to reach the Temple of the Deep. Next to the fire in the Chapel, Gael will be sitting on his knees - he launches in the first expansion (I don't remember exactly, but maybe you need to kill the Deacons in the Temple first).
The Bonfire entrance in Ringed City appears in the arena of the battle with the final boss of the first expansion, after defeating him (as well as in the final location of the main game).

w
william1992 01.01.21

PankiVTanke
Yes, I know where they are and how to start them in principle. The question is different. Is it possible to somehow start them on ng + from the very beginning?

Z
Zombieller 01.01.21

william1992
You got the simplest ending, killed the final boss, lit a fire and that's it. By the way, in additions it is very tough, starting NG + you aggravated the situation for yourself.

w
william1992 01.01.21

Zombieller Ca
n't roll it back?

T
Tim Galimov 01.01.21

william1992
no, now you need to re-reach the places
and to knock out the endings you need to go through the plot triggers
accept devastation, find the eyes of the keeper of fire

T
Tim Galimov 01.01.21

william1992
only if you have saves

w
william1992 01.01.21

TimGalimov
I found the eyes of the keeper.
Kick-ass they certainly came up with a scheme. I would kill. There are only two saves - actual and at the very beginning at the first fire. This is how litsuha makes them (((((
Tin, of course. Probably, in autonomous mode with a trainer I will run to dlts. Because again everything is very difficult to go through. And there is not so much time.

T
Tim Galimov 01.01.21

ok)))
keep in mind that 2 endings open your eyes - the usurper and the preservation of fire for the future
for the second option, you just call the keeper, for the first you call the keeper and attack her while the screen is darkening

w
william1992 01.01.21

TimGalimov
Pipets) and seemed to be looking at the walkthrough, so as not to miss anything, but God, how confused everything is here))))

T
Tim Galimov 05.01.21

william1992
so I recommend the walkthrough on Lord Hollow