3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 01.01.21 04:25 am

Infamous (Payday 2)

Tell us what it gives and how it works? I do not want to risk it yet, I heard all the achievements will be erased, we need to find out more about this. Is it possible after that to swing the level above 100? And most importantly, is it really worth it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 01.01.21

Alexey594
And if, in a nutshell, about the main thing - for going to one level of bad reputation, they will only take cash, take 200 Lama offshore and the level will be reset to 0 (you will have to go up again, well, or ask your friends for help and go to overkill / deathwish robberies for fast pumping), however, depending on where to throw a point of infamy (ranging from 2 to 5), you can create unique skill builds, since closed points will require less experience points spent in the tree.
Oh yes, the inventory has not been touched, the main condition is only that you must have primary and secondary weapons available at zero level (AMCAR and Chimano), no matter what modifications, you can make at least 2 pairs, one in the assault, the second in stealth

d
dimon-alfa 01.01.21

It is also useful to buy up all the weapons for cash until the money runs out (it is the same with dropping skills in order to buy more weapons), take information and then sell the bought, so that at least some cash is available.

v
versir 01.01.21

The chain of infami after spending points gives masks and bonuses, there will still be a chance of dropping things with a bad reputation, and only about 125 levels of infami

A
AL5 01.01.21

dimon-alfa
versir
Guys, I 've been playing for a long time, but I haven't moved in at all. What does infami mean?

d
dimon-alfa 01.01.21

Alexey594 is about
100+ level (so that others know that you can do something), and so it gives + to experience, new masks and coloring for them, you need fewer perks to unlock high-level skills (without information up to level 6, you need to invest 40 points , with the corresponding information, you will need to spend 36 points to open it)

A
AirCake 01.01.21

How many hours does it take to get a 16 bad reputation level in PayDay2? (about)

H
Holly jolly 01.01.21

krch infami is worth taking. it will pay off quickly.

L
Lormik_au_lol 01.01.21

I write too much seizure and I xs what to do

13223124 12.01.21

Lormik_au_lol
You need to have a risk below 50 more stealth

M
Metrical 29.01.21

I write the same thing and if we make the detection risk less than 50 nothing changes

D
Dimtale 08.02.21

I got level 100 and an off-wide 200 luminescent brush.
but I have no button "get a bad reputation"

D
Dimtale 08.02.21

AirCake