3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 01.01.21 04:30 am

Grafon in fact (Cyberpunk 2077)

Gentlemen, well, in fact, the graphics in the game are at the level of the first Rage.
There is no optimizon at all ..
Grafon Crisis 3 is still not outdone .. I
could attach a bunch of screenshots, but the essence would not change who played, he would have understood that there is no grafon or optimon in the game.
The settings are high, 1080p.
There is no Next Gene here at all ...
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex hawk 12.01.21

Joker978
What hate ?! You just wrote a funny comment, and I could not help but take advantage of it =)
I would generally prefer to play this game on the minimum (with ssao) of 144 fps, rather than on ultras with rtx. Pshta the first gives a tangible effect, and the second gives nothing but indignation.

r
reasp 12.01.21

Alex Hawk
There is a big difference between constructive criticism and pouring bile.
Criticism can be useful, especially since the game has something to criticize for, but only few people do it in essence.
You just water the game with shit without substantiating your point of view. This position does not carry anything useful and only leads to meaningless disputes and demoralizes the developers.

But I want to add that praising the game in the current state is not entirely correct. In my opinion, both praise and criticism of the game can be in equal proportions, since after all, a lot has been implemented at a very decent level, but at the same time, much simply does not work as it should.

N
NFZero 12.01.21

JonathanCrieg
Are you out of your mind? Nobody owes your bucket anything. There are always presented, Maximum and Minimum hardware configurations for the game. Apparently, even under the minimum, it barely fits once you write this ...

A
Alex hawk 15.01.21

reasp
Where did you see watering there? I said it was necessary. At least with arguments, at least without. What benefit do you expect from kritka? Do you think the projects will take into account something? Will not. They still haven't fixed one of the highlighted skills in the witcher. As it did not work on the release, it does not work. Do you think no one wrote to them about this on their forum ?! If you knew how to read, you would understand that the arguments presented by me and there is nothing to cover. But "the game is cool" and "oh my god this grafon" just have nothing to argue with. There is nothing in the game except RTX. Nothing at all. And even he does not show himself strongly in places. The problem is that fanatics are prejudiced against this game and not like any other. And sometimes I have the feeling that I'm playing Dying Light. And this is an honest feeling, not like yours. DL was a great game in its year but now it's 2021 and I'm playing this. Ass laughter. All that really stands out is the good work of the insides of the car. There is nothing more to highlight from the grafon as something that I have not seen elsewhere (in open world games).

T
TERRASLAV 15.01.21

Joker978
At RDR 2? Now show me the reflection of the Persian in KP2077 on the water, on puddles of asphalt, glass and mirrors! I hope you have a 3000 series of vidyuhi to talk about it so unfounded!
I'm waiting for screenshots !!!

G
Grimganga 15.01.21

Alex Hawk wrote:
What a fool? It is important for a developer to sell more copies, and for this the developer should please the majority, not 1% of the "ilites". Most judging by the incentive is sitting on gtx1060. As well as ps4. In both cases, the Poles have done well and their further fate is very doubtful. Or can all that is happening now be considered a success for the studio?
All studios are guided by how the game will look in 4k with RTX, the fact that a person does not have a next grafon in 1080p only confirms this. Now no studio will do a project for 1080p, this is a hopeless market. Steam analytics only says that we have a lot of people sitting on the budget assembly of 2016 and waiting for the next grafon at the end of 2020. Because I'm used to it, well, I'll turn off the shadows here, turn off the lighting, 3 gig of video memory behind my eyes.
In the studio, everything is clear, and so, the game turned out to be a critical bug with SMT (multi-stream from AMD), they tried to fix it with patch 1.05, well, they were able to fix not all processors, but 4 and 6 core processors, but this started to have problems for younger Intel. All consoles on amd and old hdd processors naturally could not run this game correctly, AMD could not help the Poles and took a timeout.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 29.01.21

lonsome_nomad
Something on your ultras from the Persians not a single shadow, vampires or what?

g
gloccc 29.01.21

In places excellent graphene, in places disgusting, something in between in the game does not exist.

s
shicha 29.01.21

Cheliks here complain about reflections, playing without rays = D

s
shicha 29.01.21

Rdr 2 in 4k is more beautiful, stupidly landscape, no doubt.
But the detail, light, shadows, reflections in cyberpunk are a cut above, you would still link the graphon with ps 4.

s
shicha 29.01.21

screenshots above sales are not full ultra rtx (light - medium, reflections on, shadows off, dlss quality). If you turn on the shadows, there will be shadows from every blade of grass in the open world, but my 2070s can no longer be 55-60 with shadows.

A
Alcatrash1 24.05.21

bloomm
graphics on screenshots with rtx?

A
Alcatrash1 24.05.21

the graphics in cyberpunk are ordinary, it seemed to me even poisonous, some kind of gypsy, I play on ultras, without mods. After that, I went into rdr2 and battlefield 5, you find yourself, as if in another dimension, the feeling that the developers are publicized hands does not leave))

D
Denis g 24.05.21

The city is generally well drawn. Which is not difficult, since, as I have already said, there is nothing difficult to draw in this set of boxes. No water, no vegetation, no large open spaces other than desert. That is, nothing that is really difficult to draw. But in general, the plans are beautiful in places.

Transport - painted medium. Not bad, but they saw better.

The main characters are weak. Even the protagonists. After the same remake of the second thread, which, by the way, is older, these plastic dolls do not look very impressive.

Bots are awful. And it's not even that on the street there are always 2-3 identical bots walking side by side, they just seem to have been ported from Andromeda.

In general, common graphene is pleasant, it almost does not hurt the eye, but if it had not been suggested that this is nextgen, I would never have guessed it myself. And even now it’s not really hard to believe.

S
SkyraX 24.05.21

Alex Hawk
and I really liked the dice gone, I'm generally gone to the hike