3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DXM 01.01.21 04:48 am

Dark Zone, BUG again? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

After the last update, playing in the dark zone, I did not meet a single agent at all (in the sense of a real player), is it some kind of bug, or I somehow accidentally set a private mode (if there is one at all), tell me what is wrong?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 01.01.21

DXM
maybe everyone is tired of the game and just physically there are no people left?) Just as an option, I'm tired of the game myself

V
Vasek Vasekk 01.01.21

The question is that even if you are pumped into 300, you will still be bent over by the chitak.
I'm tired of knocking things out in order to knock them out. 100 hours played.

Everything is monotonous - there is no drive. Everyone points for their drop - standing with their backs to someone else's party - they still don’t kill me - they think about their drop.
Not so to speak, except for bots - enemies in fact. Or a cheat that takes out the entire zone, and this has been boring since the time of the COP.

D
DXM 01.01.21

but at the same time, a lot of people crowd at the strong points, and the dark zone is empty

L
Lubber 01.01.21

It depends on what level of TK. Now, when there are so many different TK, broken down by the level of gear, the agents are smeared in them in a thin even layer.
If we talk about TK 231+, then the mobs there are so thick that they take a lot of time to kill. This changes the game.
If you left the checkpoint earlier and ran a circle around 10 bosses, of which at best 3-4 will not be killed yet. That including killing those 3-4 bosses, the whole circle took less than half an hour. At the same time, you periodically met other agents who also wind circles. Those. everyone was running around like crazy, getting in the way of each other and running into a shot in the back.
Now the game in TZ looks like this: left the checkpoint, killed the nearest boss with henchmen, killed the next one ... And the cartridges ran out ... I returned to the checkpoint for cartridges: and already 20 minutes have passed, since it takes a long time to kill fat enemies ... So you go again to the nearest boss, which has already been revived. Those. in fact, all agents are marking time, not particularly intersecting with each other.
Only in the very south, where the mobs are simpler, the renegade icon occasionally flashes, reminding that your group is not the only one here ...

S
Sanya Gladyshev 01.01.21

DXM The
answer is simple, many are tired of TK and sit in the subway

C
CiaphasCain 01.01.21

Yeah, run from 230 and above. there my 1.9k pt on PP + 1.7 on Assault is spent on packs of 4-5 purple, or 2-3 yellow mobs. then run to the safe-zone for Fri .. MMMM, INTERESTING. + gear that with a probability of 0.1 will pay off the time spent is not + for running in TZeshki

F
FORS 282 01.01.21

Well, as far as I know, there is no private mode, but at the expense of agents, don't worry, run yourself calmly, all your buns will get in the way less)))

S
Sanya Gladyshev 01.01.21

CiaphasCain
Correctly correct, continue to think so, you see, there are fewer competitors and we will get more quality drops.

S
Scull Crasher 01.01.21

The subway got sick to nausea. I barely pumped level 30, there are only 10 left, but I can't bring myself to. You can walk painlessly with random only on Hard difficulty level. At higher levels, the party is drained within the first 5 minutes. Despite the fact that missions in Manhattan on Heroic run through without problems. They were too clever with complexity.

N
Nemec781 01.01.21

DXM
after the last update, playing in the dark zone, did not meet a single agent at all (in the sense of a real player)
descend to TZ-1 or TZ-2. There are usually horns marauding (every day the horns icon glows). Upstairs, they are scared to walk (there the mobs are endless and very angry). And there are really few TK players. Their enticement with increased damage to you and horns failed - the people didn't

bite at it. CiaphasCain
Yeah, run from 230 and above. there my 1.9k pt on PP + 1.7 on Assault is spent on packs of 4-5 purple, or 2-3 yellow mobs. then run to the safe zone for Fri.
It all depends on your team. My damage parameters seem to be even lower, but in a team with stronger players this is not very noticeable even at 231+. The main thing is not to flatter narazhon and run away from the mobs in time. Although not always successful

C
CiaphasCain 01.01.21

Nemec781
I like to run with solo) at least some interest then appears

k
k1r1an 01.01.21

DXM,
on the contrary, I have a bunch of them))) chitakov, as it were, have not yet met after that inquisition against them, but I think they remained

N
Nemec781 01.01.21

CiaphasCain
I run solo only for the details of the special squad. There is often no one to go with, but in a few walks it turns out to collect 30 parts and at the same time not make more than one shot.
I'll add TK to the account. Another cheat (who was banned for a long time) was found in the TZ by players