3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 01.01.21 04:55 am

Help itself (Styx: Master of Shadows)

(who got stuck where - share how you went)
1) Big button - what sequence.
Spoiler
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
Askia 01.01.21

I4igoK Can you tell me
where the missing coin is in Akenash's Atrium 2/4?
Under the spoilers, screenshots of the location of nine coins:

Under the room with the painting
Spoiler

Storage
Spoiler

Room with apples
Spoiler

Balcony
Spoiler

Nest
Spoiler

To the right of the entrance to the library
Spoiler

To the left of the entrance to the library
Spoiler

Hidden alchemy laboratory (entrance behind the statue in the main hall)
Spoiler

Room adjacent to the one in which the airship schedules are located
Spoiler

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 01.01.21

here are two screenshots from the task to steal the barman's key
Spoiler
1)
___
2)

e
ej1k0r 01.01.21

Can you tell me how to get through an orc in a mission where you need to get into a highly protected area?

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

Askia
Hardly. Right now I was distracted by the Alien and after the Crematorium I paused the game. But I collected all the tokens, including in the Cathedral. Definitely not in the safe under the painting. There is only a Health Potion and a Rage Potion or whatever. In my opinion, one of the tokens lies on a kind of retractable beam (from such to Assassins Creed the heroes of Ezio and others jumped, making a "Leap of Faith"). The beam is located either in the cathedral or where the balcony is. It seems that I was crawling along the walls under the balcony and found there either a beam or a bird's nest. Check it out.

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

The 10th or 1st coin in the Viaduct location is
Spoiler at the very beginning. Not far from two streams of falling water. There is another stream directly opposite them. We climb up the walls and voila. There is a coin in the pipe.

k
kilov 01.01.21

10 coins in the location "Atrium Akenasha 2/4" is located on the balcony on the floor above the deck for the tree in the bird's nest

t
tehan09 01.01.21

kilov
thank you, kind person

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

Sewerage (4th part of the 3rd Chapter).
Spoiler 1 of the hard-to-reach coins is in a secluded spot. Get there like this. Near the room with Owen there is a well, at the bottom of which there are 2 cockroaches and daggers, we jump there but climb up, not to the cockroaches, we find ourselves in Owen's room (2nd floor). There we kill a cockroach, and then we leave through a small arch and turn to the right. Next, we jump along the ledges to the sewer pipes. There is a coin in one of the branches.
The second coin is opposite one of the cargoes in the middle of the location. Take your time to drop loads with your hands or throwing knives. Climb onto the cargo and see a coin in front of you.

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

kilov
tehan09
Well, as I said, it turned out to be more precise that it was not under the balcony but above the balcony. In total, in this part there are 2 coins in the slots, and if my memory serves me the third slot is empty.

B
Beirut 01.01.21

I can't understand in the punishment cell where there are 2 statues that need to be turned for a relic there is a guard sleeping there. How can I remove it without disturbing it?

v
vftor 01.01.21

I can’t go where I have to steal the key to all the locks from Bariman. Which cells should you jump, in what sequence?

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 01.01.21

vftor
for whom I wrote I do not understand.
http://forums.playground.ru/styx_master_of_shadows/sobstvenno_pomoshch-838978/#comment-12526643

or look at the flags - the cells are indicated there.

v
vftor 01.01.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Thank you. Didn't look right away.

G
Garpo 01.01.21

how to go through the episode with the barrel in training (where they say to snuggle against the wall, you can still see the burping guard) ??
No matter how hard I tried to hide, they find it all the time. I watched the video on YouTube, the boy walked calmly, it seems like I'm hiding just the same, they are firing. / facepalm.

R
Rakash 01.01.21

Tell the people the location of the coins in the chapter ARCHITECT in 3 parts (VIADUK). I can't find the thirtieth one!

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

Garpo
PKM + E if you play the keyboard. E - rounding corners, if on a gamepad - look for this button. RMB - hold, E - press 1 time when going around the corner.

I
I4igoK 01.01.21

Rakash
I laid out above the location of the coin. If you have already picked it up, look for others, more carefully. Here I post only the location of the coins that are very difficult to find. Everything that I find right away at the first call does not make sense to describe.

R
Rakash 01.01.21

I4igoK
There I took it ... I found 29 in the room with Kerber, but 30 in no way ...

R
Rakash 01.01.21

I4igoK
Meaning to help me)) write pliz do not be lazy)

D
Darkrai6000 01.01.21

Hello, who knows how to open achievements: Music lover, With the same coin, My precious (collect all relics or tokens?).