3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WeMadeIt 01.01.21 04:56 am

Is it worth it? (Battlefield 1)

Good day, I asked myself this question, is it worth pre-ordering? 3 kr is not a small amount. Next, I'm worried about whether bf1 will suffer the fate of the hardline? I think only because of this. Trailer, gameplay cutscenes caused wow, but for how long? The reviews are rather mixed. The question is naturally strange, but still, what is your personal opinion?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 01.01.21

Not worth it, in the next couple of years after the release of Battle it will be unplayable.

R
Rooough 01.01.21

WeMadeIt I'll play the
beta, if the code doesn't suit me, then even the 4k price tag won't stop me.
It's not worth comparing with the hardline, it scared me off not only with a cut-down graph, but also with perception, when I looked at this running around with sledgehammers, cars and other things, for some reason, music from Benny Hill was playing in my head ...

p
powerd 01.01.21

Good impressions after Alpha. Spent over 10 hours. For the sake of a single company it is definitely worth taking.

R
Ricch 01.01.21

The Hardline was not made by DICE.
Personally, I pre-ordered the game. But if it turns out to be shit (which I strongly doubt), then I will always have the opportunity to return the game under the guarantee of a great game on Origin.

R
Roograx 01.01.21

Why pre-order ?? Wait for the exit, watch the videos. There you have to decide. After a couple of games for which I pre-ordered, I was disappointed in this, I no longer pre-order whatever video is shown. ps Yes, and like the beta was the same? If it still goes download and play.

U
USSoldier 01.01.21

you can safely pre-order, the game will be great, judging by the global hype, the servers will be packed to capacity, and even a long single player campaign in the First World War, which has never happened in any AAA game, so if you don't buy, you'll lose a lot

R
Roograx 01.01.21

Thompson1929
Then in case of something like you they will calculate by IP :)

M
MunchkiN 616 01.01.21

well, if such a question arose, then you should not pre
- order, pre - order is an act of the player's trust in the developer and the game

J
JKELL80 01.01.21

Pre-ordering doesn't give much, the game can be bought later. If the game is standing in it will be played in a year or more. I have friends who recently discovered Battlefield4. And people play it.

S
Spider jerusalem 01.01.21

pre-order is always a pig in a poke, it is better to wait for opinions about the product or gameplay to check

S
Shock Burst 01.01.21

WeMadeIt Thinking
too much =)

p
powerd 01.01.21

Peck-pitch
Calm down. There's Frostbite.

R
Roograx 01.01.21

Peter Jackson
Pfft, let it be there. If developers are paid, they will only optimize for cards above "average". To upgrade everyone ran to do it. Now everyone is doing that, or is it a coincidence that most modern games are just with DEAD optimization? Oh yes, it doesn't lag on 980+ :)

p
powerd 01.01.21

Peck-Peck
Yes, nothing supernatural. Compared to Battlefront, you need a little more VRAM. You can try Battlefront on Origin (4 hours free time). If Battlefront goes, then there will be no problems with Battlefield 1. Overall, I'm happy with the optimization.

W
WeMadeIt 01.01.21

Hmm, well, I got the point. Thanks everyone.

C
Cerabyte 01.01.21

If you feel sorry for money, then wait for the exit. And if you don't like it, you will make a refund - they will return the money if either spent less than 24 hours in the game or if no more than 2 weeks have passed since the date of purchase.