3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andry_studio 05.01.21 09:17 am

How do I fix cyberpunk? (Cyberpunk 2077)

When I start the game, I see some red thing appearing at the top right, and the logo of SD projects in the center. After that, departure. It all started after I turned on rtx, but reinstalling nothing changed. What should I do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

reinstalled the game reinstall Windows peck-peck
or buy an rtx video card then the game may be delighted and start-up.
and so, in theory, it is necessary to delete files that contain settings, but for this you need to know where they are some kind of tails can be in the date or elsewhere and the save files seem to be in saving games or what a special folder is. I do not know how there is at the expense of configs ...

G
Grimganga 05.01.21

https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/file/cyberpunk_2077_optimizatsiya_dlya_kalkulyatora-1081380

Well, try this.

R
Radamel Falcao 05.01.21

MunchkiN 616
If the card does not support rtx, then this function is not even enabled in the settings. I wish you to finish the 2nd grade peck pek

R
Radamel Falcao 05.01.21

Andry_studio
In the bin folder, look for cfg files there, delete them and try to run them. Why do you go into the settings at all if everything is set by the recommended parameters?

A
Andry_studio 07.01.21

Radamel Falcao
in bin folder only x64 folder

R
Radamel Falcao 07.01.21

Andry_studio The
engine folder. Look for cfg there, delete them and try to run

S
Slonvprotivogaze 07.01.21

Andry_studio
Take absolutely everything related to cyberpunk off your computer. (directory, my documents, up date or where else folders are created) After that, you can clean it in the registry.

S
Sasha pronin 07.01.21

Cyberpunk is very critical to connected equipment over USB ports. For me, for example, Cyberpunk does not like it when I connect the Gamepad, immediately refuses to start. Therefore, it is possible that something is wrong with USB mega devices, ell concerns Claudia, mouse and other things.