3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dick_01 05.01.21 09:20 am

Caspian (Metro Exodus)

Hello everyone!
Maybe someone has met such a phenomenon?
Everything goes well to the Caspian Sea. On the Caspian Sea I follow the car --- I kill the bandit in the ruins, take the car key, kill all the beastmen on the way, I go down the cable to the car, shoot back, go to the car, open the ZL attack me, and then ... So that I don't did, they still wet me ... (((
I tried everything, reinstalled, downloaded different distributions - the result is the same - I'm dead.
Has anyone met with this?
36 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 05.01.21

Dick_01
If memory serves, a QTE is used near a loaf in a fight with beastmen. Simply put, you need to press the appropriate keys.

H
Hellhound_Anger 05.01.21

InboxM wrote:
Simply put, you need to press the appropriate keys.
shit! exact.

D
Dick_01 05.01.21

Guys, well you ... I'm not that stupid ... I pressed and held and held and pulled (poor button) --- the script does not work. That's why I raised this topic.

S
Subaru MotorSports 05.01.21

Dick_01
Can enable default English keyboard layout, limit fps to 60, download trainer for immortality, download save to start next chapter.
https://www.playground.ru/metro_exodus/cheat/save

I
InboxM 05.01.21

Dick_01
We understand you. Try to delete the last saves, replay until the moment with the loaf.
In the worst case, replay the entire chapter.
Have you tried the advice with the layout?

A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.21

You don't need to kill the bandit with the key, just stun

D
Dick_01 07.01.21

Now I'm trying it all. A passing question: Is it like that for everyone? - when installing add. prog. MS V C ++ is not installed, such as another prog. the software I have is ... It advises you to delete what I have and put what it says ... I have Win 10 and MS V C ++ 2015 - 2019 package. And the game asks for C ++ 2017.
Can it affect? Or am I out of hopelessness inventing incredible reasons?

S
Subaru MotorSports 07.01.21

Dick_01
If you didn't have C ++ 2017 installed, the game would not start.

I downloaded Visual C ++ from the official Microsoft website, installed as administrator, both versions: vc_redist.x86.exe, vc_redist.x64.exe.
https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

k
keteleiotes 07.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
is the player's choice. someone killed, someone did not. everyone's business

A
Alexander_Vesker 08.01.21

keteleiotes is
not the point. this game is not about murders, but about thinking with your head. it is not in vain that you are required to go through the Volga without killing anyone. think with your head and get the best out of the game.

k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
well, I disagree. stun that thug don't = think with your head. in my opinion, it's stupid that you just need to stun. it was in last light, do not kill the Reds, the Reichs, well, nonsense! here it is also stupidly implemented ... why shouldn't I kill the same electric fighters? I shot everyone who resisted, but at the same time spared those who surrendered. on the Caspian Sea it is the same, in the taiga the children of the forest did nothing to me, I did not kill anyone at the request of Olga. And in general, there are people here who have not completed the game, without spoilers

D
Dick_01 08.01.21

But scripts should work anyway. At least kill (here I also agree - a good bandit is a dead bandit. And you can't build a merciful killer from yourself. GG is a killer, whatever one may say. And if so, then be a killer to the end), at least not.
And here, at least with a sledgehammer on the button, extinguish - it does not work - they wet the GG.
What, no one had this?

A

Dick_01
it was you who made him this way. I have Artem a normal kid without blood on his hands. You just showed how cruel you are, who does not know mercy and compassion. This game shows not what kind of years, but what people who control him

k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
It seems to me, if there was an opportunity, on yamantau you would have spared the cannibals. they just wanted to eat))

A

keteleiotes
yamantau is a different story. kills are required here. and in the game you need to grab the barrel at a minimum

k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
sorry there is no way to throw out the trunks and play with fists (((
I get the impression that you looked at the guides on how to get through the game to the correct ending, because your logic is not clear to me, and guides = kill impressions of the game. If only there was a happy end , it's your business
for some reason, many players think that the alternative ending is good (I will not call it bad, because I don’t think so) - on the contrary, I got a greater impression of the game from this ending, it sunk into my soul very much, this is what the games are remembered for

A

keteleiotes
and what did you get good when you died from radiation? Why did you go through the game so that at the end you would die like a dog? For this, Artyom and others survived so that in the end you would send him to death? Or maybe we will send you to Chernobyl? You will grab radiation and be bent. The ending must be correct, and not because you decided that for your ego Artyom should die. Gone are the days when you had to go through the game without brains by clicking on the hook and sending others to die. They are all people who were simply brainwashed, the more terrible apocalypse began. Many started hunting with a bow from the time of cavemen. And then you on a horse in apples decided to crumble into cabbage. And how did they deserve their death? Because you, like a beast, attacked them? They survived without Artyom and the team for many years. When you decided to change their fate by stupidly arriving at their home. Well come on now all who you do not like will come to your house with weapons. You decided the fate of people, imagined yourself a punishing angel of death and killed innocent people

A

keteleiotes
And it was not for nothing that Khan said violence beats violence. And in the end you got what you deserve

k
keteleiotes 08.01.21

Alexander_Vesker
what are you, this is a simple game, and you talked about life o_0
people, why are you throwing spoilers? Blur them though, when you write a message, and make a footnote that below is the spoiler for the plot
like this:
Spoiler

A

keteleiotes
is just a game for you. it will be left for dead then there is no bazaar. that's why they gave the right ending when you need to think about it. that's why Artyom was chosen as the head of the order. He survived himself and saved the whole team. But did not pass as a butcher by killing innocent people. The game is built on do not kill for no reason