3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mountain 05.01.21 09:42 am

Why is the storyline so short? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I remember what the developers said about Witcher 3's long storyline and that it was bad. But why it was necessary to cut the cyberpunk plot like that, I don't understand.
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhmyshenko Valera 05.01.21

Mountain
There is a calculation that you will go through additional. quests

D
Derley 05.01.21

What they allegedly cut out will be added gradually, and it will turn out to be a long game .. I will not be surprised that everything was already ready from the very beginning, and simply removed so as not to invent anything and not to steam

c
cheezette 05.01.21

You do not need to rush the plot only, take additional quests or orders

J
Jek is teni 05.01.21

You can do the orders If you want to vomit

V
Vidokprime 05.01.21

Mountain
Game will punish you if you do not make side effects of important characters.
You will gain access to the endings of Arasaka and Suicide.
Suicide in this case is the best choice, but is that choice you wanted?

S
Stalker608 05.01.21

yes, you're right, the size of the map is as much as 5 novigrads, and the plot is the size of a plot of blood and wine. although the scenario itself is harmonious as a story, a lot of aspects of the cyberpunk world are skipped by. politics, show business, gang war, all these huge pieces just pass by The main plot is a poor place to get acquainted with the history of the city. if we take the same witcher - we get all the most basic things about Velen, Novigrad and Skellig from the main plot. in cyber, if you play according to the plot, you won't see half of the city at all. As it seems to me, in the very core of the plot there are no small stories like the search for the baron's daughter, like the search for the treasury of Sigismund, how the organization of theatrical performance. such mini-stories would add variability and + roleplay.