3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemiades 05.01.21 09:56 am

Scripting Components (Cyberpunk 2077)

Actually, the subject.
Where can I stock up on components for scripts in bulk, besides visiting netraners (who don't sell epic and legendary components) and hacking access points (which just go find some more and drop there quite a few)?
3 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 05.01.21

Nemiades
There is a bug for endless item purchases.
1. To begin with, in a parcel machine you sell 1 piece of the component / item you need (or any other quantity, for example 100). You leave the parcel terminal.
2. Point the camera at the parcel machine, first hold down ESC and then R. Then release both buttons simultaneously. You should be presented with an unusual sale menu. If it does not open, repeat until it opens.
The background will be more transparent and the top and bottom of the screen will be curved. When you enter this trading mode, the sound is still played, as if you entered the pause menu.
3. You start buying goods by clicking on them many times (if you sold only 1 item), or all at once (for example, 100). And so on as long as you have money.

N
Nemiades 05.01.21

_iSTALKER_
Thank you!
Bagoyuz, of course. But it works.

L
LexxProAktiv 05.01.21

To whom what. Personally, I'm already tired of selling all these components. Since a lot falls from access points. I improved the skill to get 100% more components.