3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 05.01.21 09:56 am

Optimizing the full version of the game (Resident Evil 7)

The seventh part was peck-peck 6 times (did not manage to go through seven times, as in the name))) I consider it one of the best games in general. Complete immersion with a perfect storyline and awesome optimization. Now with regards to the resolution in the game. If you set the resolution to 4k, as at the very beginning, then the fps will be transcendental, if you set 4k + scaling 2, then most likely it will be equivalent to a resolution of 8k, and the game is no longer so comfortable, and therefore I have a question. What resolution do I have in the game in terms of the number of pixels if the scaling of 1.5 is added to the 4k resolution. This is somewhere six thousand pixels, what is there ??? How do you know exactly?
Pay attention to how much video memory the game consumes with the settings of this resolution! Although it came out in 2017! And what is still unclear why the Resident Seventh eats not 1850-1960 megahertz in the core of the video card, but 1750, and sometimes even less, although yesterday I perfectly tuned the graphics curve in msi afterburner and got the beautiful 1950 megahertz not jumping in Valhalla in the core. At the same time, I played for about two hours and it was always 1950 megahertz. Lyapota)
0 Comments
Sort by: