3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blein_Mono 29.10.19 03:37 am

Brusa sorry(( (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Guys anyone Bruse left at home? I happened to seek how it behaves recruited?
6 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXLavrikXx 29.10.19

Blein_Mono
Itself did not leave because it is a pity....will constantly talk about the Fort

B
Blaster Dark 29.10.19

I don't need the Fort, and I never did!
In this way will whine... After disgraced Brusa, I decided the commanders of the outposts to kill. At one Outpost of Bros caught me, we fought and I killed him(and also whined about the Fort). When I approached the last mission of Kärnan, to finish off ZOG(damn necromancer). Met zombie Brutha!!! Again, something Balakan, and in the course the same way about the Fort. True zombie captains are not voiced... except for ZOG, but he mission.

My face had to be seen at this point... to be Honest, I freaked out and was angry - I have this already Bros cookies were!!!

D
Dimka_Play 29.10.19

Have always believed that Bros special. Suteki, character, etc. besides, he is the first captain who can recruit. When he betrayed Talion, I wanted him to simply kill. The fight started with him. In the end, it was only possible to embarrass (or whatever it is called worse than death) and he just went crazy. He became a whiner and often talked about the Fort. Finally found him, turned him and forgot about it. Now it is not particularly pay attention, love it best of all the orcs. So sorry Brutha

m
mr.Romeo_47 29.10.19

I Bruse embarrassed 3 times, I thought there will be something interesting, but eventually lowered it to the first level, and so that does not happen, everything about the Fort and talked and talked... Then when you fight with him, accidentally killed him... Sorry Brutha.

O
Outsider1697 29.10.19

mr.Romeo_47
Bro what will happen if you just give him a Fort in the beginning? Can you avoid conflict?

m
marsh resident 29.10.19

Outsider1697
fail to give