3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 05.01.21

Without a single? Into the oven.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

atmaROZ.
Usually they answer like this - Mom did not give money for the game?

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 05.01.21

at first I was delighted with the toy, after 6 hours of play, I don't feel like returning to it.
all the splendor ruined a large number of bots and a small number of players,

as a result, you go into the NETWORK shooter in order to put a pack of bots (!!!!!!!!!), they will give you extermination points for this, but the moment when you are after that with an empty clip, you start to reload, a real player will run up to you and fill up (and after that he may suffer the same fate), then respawn and again search for real players on the map, shoot bots .............

Shl and by the way, nonsense what they said about Titanfall, they say in it the graphics are not as loaded as, for example, in BF4 and it is easier to see enemies - this is all crap, the graphics are equally loaded as in BF4

4/10
it's generally worth looking at, but when the game will cost much less

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

LegeS13
So don't shoot the bots, it's business. Why is everyone so fixated on them? Or is it a shame that a lot of people kill you therefore 4/10?

a
atmaROZ 05.01.21

Andrey Baulin
I myself give money to my mother. But she usually refuses. For your reference, I only play singles on PC. A single is considered a game as such. And you can continue to measure pussy with the boys in the cartoon, who is cooler. Good luck.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

atmaROZ.
There is nothing shameful that you are not able to resist live players, only bots. It's just that real people play in a new way every time, not according to the program. This is what attracts.
For example, football is also more interesting to play with people.

a
atmaROZ 05.01.21

Andrey Baulin
Opposed, just imagine. Most of them turned out to be worse than bots. You run stupidly, you shoot stupidly, they shoot you stupidly. and the whole plot.
Everyone is attracted by what is closer to them, but a single on PC is always true for gourmets of the classics of the genre. Like it or not.
It's not about the ability and reaction, or commitment to something, or someone to resist. There are different worldviews and how certain people perceive and see a virtual adventure.
Some people are interested in competitive vanity, in the style of who managed to eat, timers, glasses, tokens), etc. crap. Others see the point in individual immersion, without companions for "masturbate together." The single is a special religion, an immersion classic for individuals). At the expense of the meaning of the plot and the HISTORY in the single I will not even grovel ... Comparison with football is not from this opera. Although (by the way) football itself as a genre for popcorn can be attributed to a kind of pop, which is cartoon.
And I myself used to love to play balls in the yard, but that's a completely different story ... I don't need my partners to masturbate in the evening for good gameplay with a plot.

m
mister611 05.01.21

I tried the games given by EA 48h ... I didn't like it, not mine. There is no single (maybe it would play with an interesting plot), and the cartoon does not capture at all (up to Battlefield, yes, it’s up to the sky), the graphics are ancient (the videos seemed prettier) and, in general, just fuss and boredom. I have been playing BF4 since the release date (as in the previous parts) until now interest has not disappeared, but here the new one does not add any more ... It's a matter of taste, of course, the game will always find its fans, but this style is not mine. Thank you EA for trying it, it was too expensive, I would have had to try for the money. I think the price does not correspond to the quality, at least a couple of times reduced (my opinion).
The topic is very interesting, but the implementation ... And so good luck to everyone who liked it!

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

mister611
Yes, you can stop comparing with BF. Two completely different shooters. Titans are more related to the Code.
We are not going to compare South Park and Skyrim.

D
Destand 05.01.21

mister611 I
fully support 1.2 rubles down the drain! also to all of the above, the connection with the server is broken) I went to smoke everything, threw it out and poked an hour to go in !! including those who have not acquired my opinion do not waste money in vain it is not worth it

E
EVgEN2 05.01.21

Gave it free to play for 2 weeks on Early Access. I played for 1-2 days and forgot, tk. shit still.

S
SanSanZ 05.01.21

I played, I liked it, I bought it. For 140 UAH (360 rubles) It's worth it, especially the sentence - death regime. I really can't get rid of the lagodrome in some places. I think I have a problem. Well, its price without a discount is clearly overpriced.

A
Alexander Garifyanov 05.01.21

Is it worth buying now? Is online normal?

A
Andrey Baulin 05.01.21

[Ned It goes without problems for me. I'm already playing on the second computer.

T
Tim2000 05.01.21

I got it recently. Great game, gameplay, animation, and so on. The dynamics and mechanics are super, in a compartment with them the tackle is really not enough, but this is so, little things. By the way, the GeForce GTS 250 and 3 GB of RAM play well, which is pleasantly surprised.

k
kefir4ik88 05.01.21

shit still, with such success you can play on the ball in warface ... the same thing in my opinion ... nonsense in general ...

n
nemoname 05.01.21

It gets boring quickly, but you can play like that, just not for long.

b
boec3110 05.01.21

igruha just fly away, the best of its kind, who doesn't like it, play Tetris)))

C
Capellimestari 05.01.21

The in-game contrast between Pilots and AI-controlled infantrymen made me remember how my friends and I tried to play Battle at first: we moved in detachments in echelons, covered each other's backs, acted tactically and beautifully. And the enemy just jumped from house to house and gave us a head.

J
Just stand 05.01.21

The last of the tinats is one of two modes that involve team play.
The titanium set depends on the player's skill, the main thing is not to fit it like a "battle for extermination", this will cause a sharp attack of group pain in the butt. If you have learned to hunt sluggish pilots and sluggishly bend down the same hunters for pilots walking around the map, this fit of nichrome will not do 1v1 in a titan fight in 9 out of 10 cases, even if similar statistics are provided by British scientists.
Two striders, in their minds collected and working like a flock of hells who have gone out to lust for a lioness, tear any ogre hiding behind their thoughts with power barriers. Clusters fly behind the shield and removes titanium shields and a third of the armor. Then panic begins, doji and throwing from target to target and back over the barrier. The fact is that most often the barrier charge is restored when the enemy has already loaded the missiles. Cluster-panic-throwing. In skillful hands, the titan will be able to drag one stridel out of the round with him. This is the fate of the strider. More often than not, one remains with two-thirds of the armor, and the second comes out at a minimum.
also important. If you took a tee, realize that you cannot do anything except a rush in the forehead or throwing grenades over the barrier in 90% of cases. The tee is terrible from above. But there are few of them. Do not fit pilot hunter in titan mode.
For it may happen that 4 ogres with railguns will be on the length and will hammer everything that enters the screen. Two shots and nothing remains of the titanium. There are five of them with rails. It is even worse if there are not ogres but prospectors who will camp and dodge as much as they want. The question is this. Why are you rushing this ?! Two railguns fire each shot and the atlas is almost doomed. Some dolboy-lizard may appear, bypass the half-dead comrade and close him with a vortex shield. The hardest dolboy will burn up the shield charge, wait for the dodge and fire both shots at the strider. You yourself know how it happens. A rarity from a length, but already irrevocably. And with panic in the ranks. And then the comrades begin to change railguns for anything, damn it, these noobs.
Some about 10 generations on ogres often hoot. Why are you wasting your smoke, it doesn't work through the power barrier? Sure, you moron you're right, but it's important when you're on a strider not to let the ogre rebuild the shields. Moreover, while the barrier is active, the titan cannot conduct targeted fire from the main weapon. And if the attachment attachment is installed, which is likely on a 50% ogre, the titanium is defenseless. Well, besides the fact that the review is completely closed. All the more so if the prick is pressed into a corner, and I also have something without grabbing a target on my shoulders, and from the main weapon I cannot miss into a dead corner. It is clear that the moron writes to the tape when his titanium is blown up.

There is one problem with all this. There are no tactics in Titan mode 90 percent of the time.
There is a rush in one and a bunch.
And there is a stupid rush of a group of 3/4 titans into one, with a chance of getting out at a minimum of 10%.
Rarely does anyone rummage around in pairs looking for a lagging enemy.
There are Dont f * ckin 'rush noobs in a 1: 3 match not in favor of noobs.
There is Cat on my board and a full titanium target at the beginning of the round.
Where did all the 10th generation pilots go?

In TF2, steam should issue vac ban as smarts. Pid ** must suffer.
Well, or generous. To nerf the smarts for a five second delay between the aiming burst, regardless of whether the bullets hit the target or not.

Please bring new content urgently. Otherwise, I will finally go to Eve online, quit my job and regret the lost time.