3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lekar23 05.01.21 10:55 pm

How to save Vesemir in Kaer Morhen! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

+
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 05.01.21

Um ... what makes you think he has to survive?

L
Lekar23 05.01.21

-kipelov-
I saw they wrote that he was still alive with someone, that's interesting.

L
Lekar23 05.01.21

Heinrich Vien
Suk, everything turned out chic with the ending just as I wanted a happy ending, it just could not have been saved, well, thanks)

D
Deus66 05.01.21

You come to the forum like that, and there
> How to save Vesemir in Kaer Morhen!

Well, the day's spoilers have arrived, nothing new.

V
Vano08 05.01.21

Deus66
Em. And what did you, in fact, want that? The forum

N
Nemesis 05.01.21

Well kapets! Is it necessary to write spoilers in the topic? Can't you just write the name of the quest in the topic? For example: is there any other solution in the quest such and such? You need to break your fingers, idiots.

V
Vano08 05.01.21

Okay, we got it and it will be. Now answer the question: Can you save him?

l
lookaway 05.01.21

you bastards, do not write spoilers in the title of the topic. not everyone will zadrotit like mad, flying on the plot

M
Maklline66 05.01.21

There is a theme "Walkthrough" ... spoilers, you stupid bastards

R
R_D_V 05.01.21

You can't save him, the development of the plot is strongly tied to his death, so it was conceived

R
Romualdess 05.01.21

It has long been necessary to ban for spoilers

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 05.01.21

I should ban you

S
StingerDef 05.01.21

Spoilers spoilers spoilers, what's wrong ?! Can't you play now ?!

I
Izuru Hitachi 05.01.21

StingerDef
Because of spoilers, interest disappears, you simply already know what will happen next, and playing through the game is no longer so interesting ...
PS There is a category of people for whom the plot in games is of paramount importance, only then the graphics and gameplay come, so be careful.

S
StingerDef 05.01.21

Izuru Hitachi
well, as far as the witcher is concerned, I might agree, here the plot is generally interesting. (although I belong to people who, on the contrary, love spoilers) I just saw more than once whining about spoilers in games where the plot is difficult to find, for example, the same code

L
LeoJ 05.01.21

I dare to upset you, you cannot save Vesemir, no matter what they say. This wraps up further events in the game The Witcher 3. Therefore, you will not be able to do anything, just measure yourself, like all the characters. But do not be very upset, Vesemir lived a decent life.

U
Urs 05.01.21

They wrote that if the DLS Stone Hearts pass before the battle in Morhen, then the supposedly acquaintance of Vesemir will give him heavy armor and there is a chance, but I think the boyan. Right now, NG + I'm playing, I'll check it, of course.