3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deBerN 05.01.21 10:58 pm

5: 4 ratio (Fallout 4)

Did the developers forget about the 5: 4 ratio? I can't put it in the launcher, which makes it impossible to play.
So far there is 1 option:
1) We are looking for the Fallout4Prefs.ini file in the documents and set the resolution, while the picture will move.
133 Comments
Sort by:
s
severagent007 05.01.21

Sumer Thank you !.
This is generally the best option - I checked it, it works! No black stripes and friezes, full screen in a window without a frame, locks and everything works! I'll stay on it for now. Download, set. www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/143/?
Do not forget to register the resolution 1280x1024 in the config
iSize W = 1280
iSize H = 1024
bFull Screen = 0
bBorderless = 1
bTopMostWindow = 0
bMaximizeWindow = 0

I
IntroDub 05.01.21

severagent007
These files are simply copied on the date?
UPD: I figured it out, the power armor interface and picking locks are really now displayed!

d
droun92 05.01.21

severagent007 I
confirm everything works fine. The only drawback of this method is that the main menu and the loading screen are slightly cut off, otherwise it shows everything.
The author himself writes that it is impossible to fix the sniper scope and the background of the text. I did not understand what he was talking about.

R
ReyZie93 05.01.21

It's good that I didn't buy it. So many bugs. Fallout 3 is resting.

k
killaz12 05.01.21

can you reload from www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/143/? to another place, I can not download there

r
rusik1993 05.01.21

Help, I downloaded www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/143/ ?, copied the file with DATA with replacement, made changes in the Fallout4_Default file, though I don’t know if it’s correct, and what settings should I set in the launcher? , since no changes have occurred, the picture remained unclear, and the breaking of locks is not displayed. If you can explain the points how to install www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/143/ ?. Thank you in advance.

E
Eduard Kechko 05.01.21

severagent007
I forgot to add that I set forced vertical sync (adaptive) in the drivers, because if I put in sync (from the game), my configuration turns on the lock at 30fps (). Now I always have a stable 75 fps. When you play in dungeons without sync, a BUG happens, with a frame rate of 160+ and the game starts to accelerate in the truest sense of the word. So just turn on the vertical in the drivers and everything works like a clock.
PS I noticed this later. there was no time to test everything, so I apologize

E
Eduard Kechko 05.01.21

Wild Rider
Turn on forced vertical sync (adaptive) + triple buffering in the Nvidia Control Panel and everything will work smoothly and beautifully, the frame rate will be equal to your monitor frequency and the bugs will disappear. I discovered this bug a little later, so again I apologize.

E
Eduard Kechko 05.01.21

And I forgot to add, on less weak cards you need to set the monitor sweep frequency to 60Hz. since if you set it to 75Hz, there will be a much larger spread in frame rates than at 60 FPS. With this monitor setting, the game becomes smoother, without a lot of friezes.

t
trigger_zz 05.01.21

People really explain how to install the mod on 1280x1024
Fallout 4 litsuha steam
put the files in the Data folder,
registered in Fallout4.ini
sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS , INTERFACE
fLockPositi100.0000
fUIPowerArmorGeometry_TranslateZ = -18.5000
fUIPowerArmorGeometry_TranslateZ =
fUIPowerArmorGeometry = 460Translate =
Screen4.
iSize H = 1024
iSize W = 1280
RESULT ZERO!

G
Gendalf-golkiper 05.01.21

Same shit, guys, how do I set the resolution to 1280x1024?

d
droun92 05.01.21

trigger_zz
Copy "fLockPositi100.0000" from the nexus. And then this site is not displayed correctly.

t
trigger_zz 05.01.21

I copied the lines directly from the nexus, in the game itself, the full screen, but the interface of the armor outside the screen, honestly did not check for breaking locks
And what kind of postscript on the mod page?
[left] Remove LockpickingMenu.swf and PowerArmorHUDMenu.swf if you have old version! [/ left]

t
trigger_zz 05.01.21

everything worked dear 1280x1024, I hope, of course, that the developers will add 5: 4 with the patch, otherwise all these dances with a tambourine ultimately spoil the impression of a good game

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

Sumer
Handsome. Didn't think I would put mods so early, but this one really helped.

Eduard Kechko
At first everything worked out. It became 75fps. Then I foolishly wanted to increase everything in the launcher to ultra. The settings, of course, are out of order. I edited it again, now the FPS does not decrease in any way. Either run from 120 and open the locks at 600 fps, or play with dull 37 fps.
UPD: I reset the settings in Nvidia, then changed the parameters again. It's okay now)

E
Eduard Kechko 05.01.21

Wild Rider
Was glad to help. It's too early to put fashion on it. Let Besezda immediately release a couple of patches for his brainchild. You look, it will do without such shamanism

d
deBerN 05.01.21

Eduard Kechko
It is not yet known if there will be a patch for 5: 4.

i
id.Archer 05.01.21

droun92
thanks for the tip!
I confirm breaking the lock and displaying the armor works!

M
Magnum 500 05.01.21

The patch from the nexus does not work for me, the lock is not displayed, I have not reached the armor yet. I did
everything strictly according to the instructions. 1280x1024

v
vad888 05.01.21

I confirm it does not work for me either (((