3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr_Bang 05.01.21 11:06 pm

Imba Gun (Dead Rising 3)

Pasana, which barrel is the most imposing in the game?
The automatic shotgun is nravitstsa, only ammo eats, I play with the coach for unlim, otherwise I try to play honestly.
But he takes a couple of firemen for a long time.
RPG cleans the crowd, but you can't shoot indoors or around you.

Maybe someone collected something more lethal?

PS:
And there is a teleport to the districts like from a shelter to a shelter?
And then it takes a long time to get
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AGS37 05.01.21

is it necessary to shoot? like there is a multi-barrel rifle - squeezed the trigger and you run - firing in all directions, and so the most powerful kind of "nuclear" bomb or something like that

UPD: o
spoiler - the very first bomb Massive Bomb
- 3:15 Split Shot rifle

h
humerskin 05.01.21

the coolest weapon - any garbage you get into the truck and throw them all sorts of garbage, and so if in arms,
then I like to saw the sword from the dlk for spare parts only in this way and the mka with an upgrade of the barrels one shot and the effect is like a shotgun well, all sorts of toporangs for little things and the flamethrower also found the cannon cool, but it shoots the freeze with grenades, the
zombies turn into ice, the
teleporter, alas, is not present, or I myself do not know how to use it.

H
Hudson 05.01.21

Electrostaff (traffic light + battery) - the most effective for clearing the crowd and the most cheating thing that I've seen in the game. 250 charges - hold down the fire button and clean the streets from zombies like sweeping away with a broom. Five players with a full inventory of such "magic" traffic lights could, in theory, clear the entire city in 10 minutes. The

drawing for it is on the second floor of the fire station (in the harbor, under the flyover). Spare parts in the same place. Great for passing tests where you have to kill zombies just for a while, as well as with combined weapons or using only electric weapons.

S
Skytex93 05.01.21

Hudson
I agree, I only run with her) it can still be improved (propane / nitrogen)

n
nurbak 05.01.21

Pipe + Chemicals ...
Against a crowd of zombies it is very effective, once clicked on the LMB and wait until everyone in the crowd rotted ... then press Right + Ctrl and you clean all Los Perdidos like that

c
coffecup 05.01.21

Six-barreled machine gun. 700 rounds are given. You can stuff it into all slots. Leave one for the electric grinder (sledgehammer with a battery) and another for the beer helmet. And that's all. Isimod.

D
Denis Sukharev 05.01.21

humerskin Where did
you find the flamethrower?

O
Olegamop 05.01.21

The flamethrower in the story is going to be found if you find the ronda in chapter 6.
Where did you people find a six-barreled machine gun and an automatic shotgun?
From the usual firearms, the grenade launcher and the lust cannon stand out.
And the most imba weapon from the combo against zombies - Ideal death = Scythe + katana sword + canister of gasoline + death mask
This is just a cheating frenzy, enta crap bullets incendiary grenades in all directions, while an attack with a blade increases the number of these same grenades, I am probably the only one levels 40-45 stuffed.
There are never many perfect deaths, especially at night.

Yes, I completely forgot about Jazz Hands, too, a good thing - the combo from Chapter 6.

P
PunisherBlood 05.01.21

Olegamop has a six-barreled machine gun and an automatic shotgun in the weapon crate under (downloads) if you have Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition

O
Olegamop 05.01.21

I have a repack with the postscript Apocalypse Edition, but for some reason I have nothing in the downloadable material section. Maybe you need to activate it somehow?

K
Kanagan81 05.01.21

the downloadable material is 4 suits and a bunch of fluff marked with a yellow star in the slots in the closet.
in general, they do not need to be activated, I had them right after the first shelter in the hotel opened.

g
go1dfinger 05.01.21

it's all a hat. There is an electric M16 - so it kills zombies in 30 seconds (time assignments) _130-140, one shot spreads a crowd of zombies within a radius of 2 meters and further in the direction of the shot. When you kill them, sometimes there are simply not enough zombies. The rest is all hat - staffs, machine guns, grenade launchers. This M16 I don't know what it's going to be made of - it was in my locker as the downloadable content was originally

c
callmegod 05.01.21

I have not seen anything better than a traffic light pumped to fire against crowds. Those who don't die right away are burned out. The radius is good, not a bomb, of course, but it carries decently.

K
Kanagan81 05.01.21

try megakrik and forget about all the other guns :) everything around is destroyed and cars fly away and traffic lights and mailboxes and everything breaks down :) the streets will be clean)))

B
BatloLub 05.01.21

The staff of the elements, dofig charges, I run around the city constantly make them a series of kills over 500. It's funny to play cop, you freeze everyone, and your partner from the miningan eats sasuli

O
Olegamop 05.01.21

well, with an ideal death, I've done more than 1000 combos and more than once

K
Kchtolhoo 05.01.21

Megamaen costume and toy vibrator is the best DMG!

d
dixon7 05.01.21

I love to Run with "Mjelnir". That is how I call it (hammer + akamulyator). Swinging fast. With it I got 600-720 points. It is just done and takes out the Walkers

s
saylar52 05.01.21

perfect death rules

A
Alexander Borzenkov 05.01.21

I like the tube-mounted assault rifle. It cleans rooms only in this way, especially if you make endless cartridges :)