3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
labury 05.01.21 11:13 pm

Game update error (Warface)

I had such a problem, the game update was downloaded, after installation it writes a game update error and there the message could not be created or overwritten the game client files, they may be open or blocked by another program, or the game client is running. Does anyone know what this all means? And this is not the first time such an error, the last time the game still started, but the error was long. Please help me solve the problem, explain what the game client means is running? and what are game client files?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rodan-obi-wan 05.01.21

check whether the latest version of the client is installed, sometimes after updating the game, the client is not updated, right-click on the client icon, then click "About the program" then you will see

l
labury 05.01.21

mr.J07 I did everything as you wrote, but the problem was not solved.

l
labury 05.01.21

Because I have Windows 7, I decided to start the game center through the administrator, the game was updated without errors.

R
Rodan-obi-wan 05.01.21

I also have labury 7,
what are the game client files? try this

See

if it doesn't help download and reinstall, since it doesn't weigh much

l
labury 05.01.21

mr.J07 the problem is solved, I think it was that I did not run the game center from the administrator. Your method I tried was an error like the downloaded distribution of the game is missing.

n
nikita c 05.01.21

Help, please, I am writing an error (Unsupported video cards detected Continuing to run might lead to unexpected results or crashers.Please check the manual for further information on hardware reguirements) Translation (Unsupported video cards detected. to the manual for more information on equipment reguirements)
Help please)

I
Ilfat Nizamutdinov 05.01.21

labury Thank you