3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SupernaturalLost 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Trust issue

Good day, I decided to buy a GeForce GTX 1070, there is a website: https://www.computeruniverse.ru/list.asp?searchname=GTX+1070, People, anyone bought equipment on this site, should you trust him?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 05.01.21

SupernaturalLost
I took something there, not a video card, but little things. The store is German, so you can trust it, look on the website, it should be in Russian, all sorts of recommendations from all kinds of Google, shmugl, etc.

S
SupernaturalLost 05.01.21

AzikJ
And where does the goods arrive after ordering: to the address that you indicate during registration or to your post office?

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 05.01.21

SupernaturalLost
What year ordered everything there !!! I remember I took my vidyakhi there even before the rate increased for 21,000 rubles apiece. I'm going to buy 1080TI myself, or wait for a volt.

S
Shock Burst 05.01.21

Prudish Mouseywur
Hmm ... is the delivery fast?

b
bloomm 05.01.21

Primal Mouseyvur
Said as if GV will come out to wait for a pancake next week.

b
bloomm 05.01.21

SupernaturalLost are
you from Kursk? There you have a yulmart what are you soaring about? Look there will be a jamb, you will get worn out with a guarantee, if there are no authorized local services ... Wait for the delivery!

A
A_jak 05.01.21

SupernaturalLost
to address

S

AzikJ
Clear
bloomm
While I wait for the GeForce GTX 1070 to appear on Yulmart in Kursk, cancer will hang on the mountain and Chinese Easter will come, it will be faster and more profitable to buy here https://www.computeruniverse.ru/list.asp?searchname=GTX+1070 ...

M

bloomm
Yes, wait, you know that they will come !!!!

M

Shock Burst
About 3-4 weeks

b
bloomm 05.01.21

SupernaturalLost
Are you in a hurry? 1080 already lies with you, 1070 in a week or even less ... The delivery can be found on the yulmart forum

b
bloomm 05.01.21

Primal Mouseyvur
at the end of 17

S
Shock Burst 05.01.21

bloomm
The faster the better! =)

b
bloomm 05.01.21

Shock Burst
3-4 weeks very quickly, when it may appear in the Ulmart one of these days =)

M

bloomm
So you are waiting for Volta too.

S

AzikJ
And what is the best way to pay for the order: through a Sberbank VISA card (which I have now) or through PAYPAL - here you also need to issue a MasterCard World Corn (they just say that there are problems with Sberbank VISA cards - people write off money twice and block the card while will not unfreeze the reserved amount)?

A
A_jak 05.01.21

I paid SupernaturalLost through Paypal, if my memory serves me right. But that was a long time ago, in 2011. But it seems like now Paypal has become even cooler, no? There seems to be a money-back guarantee if the goods did not arrive or were thrown somehow. At that time (2011-12) they kept a couple of euros to make sure that the bank card was not left, then they returned it, but after a couple of weeks. As right now, there in this Paypal, I do not know. Ask people. But I think that just paying with a Visa or MS card is also fine, the store does not throw. You just need to take into account the commissions of banks for payment, like.

S

AzikJ
That's it, I ordered "MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Armor 8G OS" (https://ru.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1070-ARMOR-8G-OC.html#hero-overview), paid via PayPal With the help of MasterCard Corn World, thanks for the advice, the topic can be closed.

-
-SK.art- 05.01.21

SupernaturalLost wrote:
A lot of Russians have been shopping on this site for several years now. Great site.
PS: he himself took two parcels there. The first one was a 34 "monitor, I took it in the fall. And the second package arrived literally 2 weeks ago.
SupernaturalLost wrote:
And where does the goods come after ordering: to the address that you indicate during registration or to your post office?
On the website, in your personal account, indicate your address, zip and post office (it’s also in the zip code). The parcel will arrive at your post office.
Shock Burst wrote:
delivery fast?
The first package arrived in 14 days. And the second - in 10 days in total. I live in the Far East. Both parcels were sent by airmail. If you are unlucky and the parcels will go by rail, you will have to wait 3-4 weeks.
SupernaturalLost wrote:
what is the best way to pay for the order: through a Sberbank VISA card (which I have now) or through PAYPAL - here you also need to issue a MasterCard World Corn (they just say that there are problems with Sberbank VISA cards - people write off money twice and block the card, until you unfreeze the reserved amount)?
You draw up the corn world card, tie it to the paper palette. You can pay directly by card (I paid for the first parcel with a card), you can pay with a paypal (I paid for the second one with a paypal). It is better not to use Sberbank cards. polls double write-off from them.
SupernaturalLost wrote:
Everything, I ordered
sho then I just poached)
But nothing. I hope my info will be useful to others.

S

That's it, MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR 8G came to me - an excellent cold and quiet card in games (at idle 43 degrees, at a maximum load of 73-76 degrees, taking into account the current heat), throttles do not whistle, (by the way, Lariska with maximum settings + SSAA 4x eats 6700-7100 mb of memory in full hd) thank you all for the answers, I will order something else from the technology on CU in the future.