3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackTea 05.01.21 11:16 pm

Something stubbornly prevents me from playing ... (Stellaris)

Hello! I installed the game with patch 1.2.1 (before that the same shnyaga was when upgrading from 1.1 to the above patch). Delivered updated versions of all mods (except Cinematic Camera for 1.2.0, two mods for emblems for 1.1, a mod for colors for 1.1 and RingWorld Construction for 1.1). I go to the game. And what do I see? Here's what (Screenshot below)! Well, I guess nothing. I take off the pause and after a couple of seconds the game crashes! Disabling outdated mods, removing the localization fix from HEX, four reinstalling the game, completely disabling mods, completely reinstalling the game (with computer reboot, cleaning the registry, etc.) did not help. What can be done here?

Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Dread 05.01.21

Put the last Drava on the map and update C ++, well, DerektH. (I think you have a problem with Drava) Pirate
? If so, download another repack. mb repack buggy (cut) was.

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

Andrey Dread
Everything has been updated. Yes, a pirate. I tried five repacks (from different people and from different sites).

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

As it turned out, there is a problem with the license. Everyone blames patch 1.2 or 1.2.1. Nobody else came across?

s
scorg94 05.01.21

I haven't come across this myself, but try to delete this folder C: Users "username" Documents Paradox Interactive Stellaris. There are saving, part of the settings. Also try installing the repack of an earlier version of the game and, if it works, separately download and install the patch over the old repack.

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

Dima
Ogorodnikov BlackTea wrote:
(before that, the same shnyaga was when upgrading from 1.1 to the above patch,
BlackTea wrote: a
complete reinstallation of the game (with a computer reboot, cleaning the registry, etc.)
I already did it.

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

No one can help?

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

Ap, the problem is still relevant.

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

Is the problem really that rare? Hey? People? Well, seriously, don't wait for a new patch! You somehow play after all.

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

Alo, Community? Doesn't crash at all after some time in the game? Came across reports of crashes after 140 years (2340) of the game.

B
BlackTea 05.01.21

As it turned out, it crashes at the beginning of the new month. On the 2-3rd of the new month, the game freezes and shuts down without any errors or "the Stellaris program does not work."