3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fog666666 05.01.21 11:16 pm

the leanest year in the industry

everything is bad. comes out one cal. why do we need new video cards for 600,000? games are not and are not expected. two or three worthy projects came out. we must pray for such developers as the authors of the insider or misty believe in CYAN
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

2005 was poor in my memory, and still 20xx of some sort of (2009-10 sort of) code, I did not know what to do on a pecan. so I can judge by how I have bad games from the present or past from nougamese.
in this cycle of consuls, all years are roughly similar to one. game and their number is about one. maybe 2016 will be a weak year for the game, but at the bakery 2015 was pretty good. zhta asusisin pedmak something else there.
and so recently I somehow fell out of the game of reality and got stuck in the past years, pitch-pitch, so it's hard to judge.

A
AR3E 05.01.21

http://www.playground.ru/games/?release=new&sort=follow_month

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 05.01.21

fin1977
As it is, there are no good games, and even more so not to buy super tops for them! But what about the witcher, total warhammer, new stall, doom, by the way, nothing too? And how many not too old good games are there that can also hard load any vidyahu? Well, and most importantly, there will still be such rules ahead, so that on ultra settings with huge screen resolutions with impeccable fps, you really need to play sooooo powerful vidyashny pussies)))

J
Jc jensen 05.01.21

2014 this was a lean year

f
fog666666 05.01.21

Primordial Mouseyvur
For these games, there is enough iron doom in general, shit and does not require powerful iron for it

M
MostOriginalNick 05.01.21

fin1977
What do you want from PC gaming? Go play dotka and cop and don't cry.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 05.01.21

fin1977
There is enough iron for these games. Perhaps. But if you set huge resolutions, everything becomes different)))

M
MostOriginalNick 05.01.21

fin1977
At your age, write on game forums that the grass is not the same, yeah. Do you smell what?
I'm tired of everything, yes. There is nothing new, and what could be new? What other genre can you invent? Only the graphics are improving and there is only one way out - to score on the games.

f
fog666666 05.01.21

yes yes yes but i will go through the inside and everything is fine

T
TTG 05.01.21

In the four years of its existence, PS4 has released as many as two normal exes. Is she the bottom?
Spoiler

U
Uilenspiegel 05.01.21

As one crap has flooded since 2008, it continues. Previously, wherever you spit a hit, but now God forbid one a year.

d
djjack 05.01.21

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
was 2005 poor in my memory 2005 was
poor? Well, what are you ??? On the contrary, I remembered 2005, the revolutionary year, so offhand:
GTA SA, there is no denying that it is still relevant;
NFS Most Wanted, my favorite of all NSFs, probably the graphics were on a new level, especially the videos;
Fear, the atmosphere was very cool, on its engine a little later, but in 2005, they made Condemned, which I liked better;
Battle 2, not an amateur, but a breakthrough;
Fable, this is that beautiful and original RPG that you can play now;
X3, which is cosmosim and which still looks cool, and I have screenshots from it on my desktop all year)))
The Call of Cthulhu also came out then, at that time it was the most terrible horror, probably;
Ours distinguished themselves by releasing a very original and interesting, albeit buggy at first, Xenus.

In general, I would not say that the year was poor. There are a lot of interesting projects in which you could easily hang out for a week, IMHO.
PS In 2005, I learned what a normal Internet is and came to this site to download patches for Xenus)))

d
djjack 05.01.21

fin1977
You are not looking for breakthrough gameplay and plot in promoted projects. Check out the indie games in STIM, a bunch of interesting addictive things with graphics even worse than on the four. Take a look at Faster than Light, Dungeon of the Endless, Project Zomboid, This war of mine, Shadowrun Dragonfall is very interesting for the old school, the same Divinity is new, if the Witcher has not inspired.

d
djjack 05.01.21

fin1977 wrote:
and yes, I'm an old fart, maybe I'm just tired of everything year of birth in profile sorry for literacy, my generation did not study
Well, if our generation did not study under the USSR, then I don’t know what to say then about the present, when everything is written off from smartphones and the Internet, but you don't need to remember and learn anything, because smart and Internet are always with them)))

f
fog666666 05.01.21

djjack
witcher inspired. downloaded and going through now UNDING cool

f
fog666666 05.01.21

I'll try to run ZORK NEMESIS at 10 or phantasmagoria

d
djjack 05.01.21

fin1977
So here one Witcher is enough for a long time)))

R
Radon_X 05.01.21

I see the following picture: Usually, in the summer, almost everyone rests, tests CBT games, and by the fall and the new year they release games, then they subtract profit from sales, then again the developers create a new project from 3 to 5 years, possibly already on a new engine)

I
IlovePS4 05.01.21

Recently I discovered bioshock, an awesome game, why didn't I know about it before? Life has passed by

A
AR3E 05.01.21

IlovePS4
In such situations, you should rejoice at the opportunity to enjoy the first playthrough.