3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WeMadeIt 05.01.21 11:16 pm

At what point should you slow down the plot? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now I am completing the quest Final preparations.
Level 31.
I'm thinking which way to go. Complete the plot, or score, and go to hearts of stone and blood with wine? And then back to the plot?
There are still a bunch of questions on the map, many of which have not been. Would I miss this opportunity by diving into the plot?
What do you advise?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Communist2001 05.01.21

do as you want, nothing will change from this, but some "questions" will disappear if you go through the whole plot) and even more will be added after the passage)))

W
WeMadeIt 05.01.21

PlaySteicher
Just how to say, in my heart or something ... I want to go through all the questions, go everywhere, and go through two expansions, and then put the ending on the final quests. In other words, complete the story of Geralt (plot) with the final quest, no matter what after that nothing remains, only memories and credits. :)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.01.21

In some of the additions, like the Stone Hearts, there is a quest for which you need a living Vesemir. So decide for yourself.

M
Mercurionio 05.01.21

Frontier buccaneer
There are only 2 phrases that change. In the Stone Hearts DLC starting from the moment of completing Olgerd's orders

k
kai2613t 05.01.21

Frontier buccaneer
in vain you spoiled, all the buzz of the guy broke)

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

I do not advise you to interfere with anything. Minequest - KS - KiV. Come in that order.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.01.21

WeMadeIt
Blood and Wine is kind of like a plot addition about Geralt's last adventure, personally I will go through it after the storyline. But I would have passed the COP before the ending of the plot.

g
grev_4 05.01.21

"Blood and Wine", as it were, puts an end to Geralt's adventures, and not the main plot of "The Wild Hunt". In any case, with my passage "Blood and Wine" was the logical conclusion of the story of the witcher.

W
WeMadeIt 05.01.21

Ahh, that's how it is. Thank you all very much!

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

Needless to say, Blood and Wine at the end, after the Wild Hunt epilogue.
Spoiler: Otherwise, at the end, no one will come to visit
A Stone Hearts during the main plot, if only before Kaer Morhen. But in general it is not critical.

W
WeMadeIt 05.01.21

Towelie75 wrote:
if only to Kaer Morhen.
It’s late, so I’ll hope it’s not critical.

T
Towelie75 05.01.21

WeMadeIt
Yes, strangely developed, of course, they did with the binding of the tasks of the Stone Hearts to the high levels, this is somewhat confusing. It was ideal to pass it just as a separate storyline between Velen and Novigrad, in fact, the quests are geographically all there.

r
rzrr 05.01.21

It is best to complete the entire storyline, and then start going through hearts of stone, blood and wine. For these dlc you need at least 35-37 lvl

I
Igor_Kholupko 05.01.21

Hearts of stone are best passed between Novigrad and Skellige, or Velen and Novigrad (in short, between the points of the quest "In Search of Ciri"), and it is better to take for Blood and Wine after the main plot - this is my personal opinion, well, my advice, however, decide for yourself

N
Noob Inquisitor 05.01.21

WeMadeIt
Correct decision, but only Blood and Wine after the plot of the main company takes place. So, chronologically, Geralt's story ends in Toussaint.

v
vvvjust 05.01.21

I went through the storyline, before the battle in Kaer Morhen I went through the CS, then again the storyline to the end and then the KiV. Passed all the questions, all the quests in front of Toussaint and arrived there already at level 42