3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plag1atiwe 05.01.21 11:19 pm

Video card does not load at 90-100% (Fallout 4)

UPD: I set high performance in the power supply and the percent overclocked to 3.5 MHz began to load the video card as needed. Max fps 60 min 40 (Corvega and Daymond city). Thanks a lot for the answers!

Hello people! I don't know what to do anymore. In general, the problem is that in the same places the load on the video card sags, whether it is outside or inside, until I look at a certain point for 5 FPS seconds it will be 25-30, then when the video card wants to load it becomes 60. Terribly enrages that when I turn the camera, the FPS jumps JUST UNBEELABLE. I have not seen such a problem before. The game has been updated to version 1.6.0.3. Worth the Texture Optimization Project and enb 301 from Boriska's website.
GTX 950 2gb
AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.5 Mhz OC
8 GB RAM
The game is installed on the HDD.
I play (and at the moment I am suffering) in 1920x1080 FullHD.
23 Comments
Sort by:
d
duggier 05.01.21

It is proven that because of this TOP, many problems appear, such as non-loading textures, blurring, random crashes from the game.
(This is because the size of the original textures is registered in the engine of the game, and the textures added by this mod of "non-standard resolution" because of this there is a conflict in the game files and this loads the system. Small texture packs do not have these errors because the size of the loaded textures does not exceed 1 gigabyte, and TOP weighs more than one gigabyte, and this is why such errors happen)
Conclusion: Take down TOP fuck, yes, it reduces lags, but at what cost.
I have a way after ustonovki TOP texture generally refusing progruzhat (I walk through the skyscrapers in Boston, once the way wanted to walk across the bridge to the institute and fell through it) when removed TOP problems are gone. (It's about FPS jumps)
and now percents for a comfortable game : AMD FX 8320/8350 Intel Core I3 6300 I5 6500. Good luck!

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

you need a fast cool processor for the street, a
fast video card for bunkers (although in fact, on the street, the load on the card is higher)
and a video card with a large memory capacity
with 2 gigabytes, this minimum wage and the game flies quickly on them does not freeze does not slow down 60 fps
when that -that does not load or there is a double loading of the object, this is a private bug of the game or the peculiarity of loading a slow bunch, maybe it just does not have time to load the map, then it can fall under the foundation and it will be loaded on top.

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.21

duggier Proven by
whom? Proof pliz.
Personally, I have been using it for a long time and there are no such problems.