3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pletikosa225 05.01.21 11:19 pm

Your account is limited ...

The second week I can not solve the problem) There is such a limitation (the screenshot is attached). Initially, there were three restrictions: 1) due to activated steam guard 2) 30 days have not passed since the last purchase for an amount of more than $ 5. 3) and this (your account is limited). I activated the steam guard, threw in 150 rubles (!), The minimum possible amount), The first two restrictions were removed, as expected, I am ready to kill myself with the last one) There is no red sign) Help what's the problem) The only thing left is to throw more attendants, due to the fact that the course jumps) I'm waiting for help)
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 05.01.21

If the account is new and empty, then it is limited. You have to buy games and it seems like after the $ 5 purchase the restrictions will be lifted. It seems to still wait 30 days. Steam, though similar to social. network, but it's still primarily games. Buy games.

B
Bad_Viper 05.01.21

150 rubles is not enough to spend the minimum amount of $ 5, you need to spend 315 rubles

G
Guwanc 05.01.21

Buy games ...

R
Ruider 05.01.21

It is necessary not only to put 150 rubles, but to buy something else with them, ale.