3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antohа 05.01.21 11:22 pm

GTA Online on pirates (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Do you think it will be possible to play GTA 5 with a friend on a pirate game through Hamachi or Tungle?
Or is it better to buy a license and not sweat it (which I most likely will do)
100 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DooM_ 05.01.21

UnknownAssassin is a LAN
for Foreveralons.

U
UnknownAssassin 05.01.21

And you can play on LAN with friends, and LAN has no lags than online, although online is better, but I have enough LAN.

n
nat.mih 05.01.21

UnknownAssassin
GTA5 has been perfectly hacked for a long time, there were even some developments for pirate multiplayer. Rockstar agreed with the creators of the main mods to launch a pirated cartoon, and they announced that they had stopped working on their projects. A bunch of people who put mods for pirated online on the Rocks license were banned.
For LAN, there is a mod for Co-op passage, but apart from the author's video, I personally have not seen any confirmation of its performance. In the subject of this mod, there were only negative comments with complaints about inoperability. Someone ALSO was able to get it running, but most complained that they couldn't install or configure it correctly.
Even if there are pirate servers, they will probably have a lot of glitches, some of the game's features will not work there. Moreover, such servers can close at any time.

U
UnknownAssassin 05.01.21

nat.mih
Thanks for the information. Hopefully this author will release new updates for his script. Good luck to him.

F
Fenderrr 05.01.21

Good day, gentlemen, it just so happened that many players want to transfer saves from pirate to purchased litsuha, but I would like to ask - is it possible to transfer from an online character's license to a pirate, or, say, to director mode to pirate?

L
Levokos 05.01.21

Fenderrr
can you transfer from an online character license to a pirate meaning?
There will be no multiplayer on the pirate, except that FiveM will finish to the end.

o
osyotr 05.01.21

you can change the player's model with a trainer and give him the necessary clothes.

F
Fenderrr 05.01.21

Levokos
You misunderstood me. I don't need a cartoon in a pirate, I just wanted to play a pirate with my dude with all sorts of cheats, trainers and bonus DLS that are not fairly closed from most players.

swft213
Thanks for the advice, I'll try!

S
Starkin 05.01.21

There is an opportunity to play or not, well, it's just very interesting

A
AdamSl 05.01.21

Starkin
The only way to play is to buy.

D
Dmitry Alinov 05.01.21

You can play the plot, but you can't sit in Online.

A
Anomel Suna 05.01.21

Starkin
Oh, laugh. Only a select few play online ... Or those who have bought the game. And the pirates sit and tease the single

x
x [GAMER] x 05.01.21

Starkin
Single yes, online no.

S
Starkin 05.01.21

Anomel Suna
It's you like the chosen one just like NEO

A
Anomel Suna 05.01.21

Starkin Guess wrong
. I bought the game and now I can safely play online

K
Kyubi 05.01.21

And pirates do not need online, but be careful, now there are many copies on the network that contain viruses that are distributed along with this game, so do not turn off the antivirus program when installing it.

N
Neocronos 05.01.21

There was an opportunity to play on a private server, but this has already been covered.

p
pashtet0210 05.01.21

can't

K
Kostya HIRURG 05.01.21

there is still crap on the network https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/multifive-multifive-team I
have not tried it myself

B
Black6666 05.01.21

All the same, there is no point in playing pirate over the network. There are only cheaters, and if you use cheats yourself, then the game will simply lose its meaning, it will become uninteresting. And there are also problems with synchronization in pirate.