3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 05.01.21 11:22 pm

Lothric Knights Endure (Dark Souls 3)

I faced such a problem when I first came to the fortress of Lothrik, at the very beginning we can say. When, after the temple, I moved to the walls of the fortress, and after killing the dead who did not cause problems, then when I ran into the knight of Lothric, who was armed with a sword and shield, I started having difficulties.
I was able to run past him, climb the tower and find a fire not far away. After that, I tried to defeat this knight, and mostly unsuccessfully. Out of 10 attempts, only 1 ended in success, in 9 cases he killed me without any problems. And moreover, this knight is not a boss, he is also reborn like everyone else.
Then if you go further, you will come across the same knight in the room, only with a halberd, I can’t do anything to him at all, and you’ll run past him, and why then play if you run away from everyone? I just do not understand what I am doing wrong. If at the beginning of the game such garbage is going on, then what will happen next? It is not an option to click stupidly, it will not help here. I can't try to dodge, parry attacks and put blocks in time, and hit when the enemy is not ready to defend. I have a very bad reaction in life and in games. Until I figure out what action to take, the enemy will hit me twice, no kidding.
I play as a knight, as in the previous part. I did not play the first part, I played only the second, also as a knight. I will say that the second part seemed much easier to me. There, somehow, everything gradually happened, that is, the opponents could not stand me like here, but I did not scatter them either, there they somehow "grew" the same way with me, there was no such thing that someone would always endure me, but I only I was able to win 1 out of 10 times. I could do everything and I just walked along the levels.
And in this part, something is not going well for me, I can't even relax, I’m constantly tense all the time. Does one of me have such problems or does anyone else have the same?
60 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 05.01.21

siame
Harder than a black knight in the forest? By the way, he also tears up his ass if you get under the series

s
siame 05.01.21

RGC
No weaker. And some attacks of health more than black demolish.

-
-Zion- 05.01.21

Podvipodvertov
Ds3 took a lot from bloodborne, especially the faster pace of the game, some bosses are very similar in pace to the bloodborne. That's why you have problems in this game. I reached the giant jorm (killed him with 2 times the sword of storms with 4 hits) and did not experience any particular problems. In the bloodbourne, for example, already the second boss gives me a light, he just like lightning is incredibly fast, and until now, God forbid, I can kill him from 10 times, and if I'm lucky, a very long life scale is taken away from them very little by little, in dc3 the life of the bosses is short and you take away with blows a lot.

And on business, just forget about this knight and run on, nothing terrible will happen, and then you will get used to it and start to play better and feel the game.

s
seregaL 05.01.21

I assume you have not played any other games in the series, since the knight gives a light? But not about that. At the beginning, you can find at the location a wall in the tower on which a dragon sits, an ax at a mimic (a dragon can be knocked down with a bow by bluntly shooting at it for a long time), this ax deals 100 damage and + 100 curses. On the forehead of this knight, he kills with 3-4 blows, the backstab generally takes 80 percent of his health. For this knight, the tactics are not difficult - the one who needs to go behind his back with a sword when he performs a series of blows and does a back stab (shield and rolls will help not to get hit), and a knight with a spear can hit with a shield, so come on your right hand knight and do backstab. Backstab, as I noticed, is not done exactly at the back, but a little from the side closer to the back

a
anat85 05.01.21

I reached the guardians of the abyss, there were no special problems for them, at first I was delighted when I killed them all, but no surprise here, in short, I was killed a couple of times, I didn't play anymore. Tell me there are options for how to proceed there?

a
anat85 05.01.21

and another advice on the game - fully explore everything, there are a lot of secrets and cool things in the game, rings, armor with which the game is really easier to go through

a
anat85 05.01.21

about the dragon, by the way, I also shot him with a bow - he flew away and on top of a very steep hatchet lies, with him now and run while

a
anat85 05.01.21

It was a disgusting location - a poisonous swamp, I haven't climbed everything there yet. I climbed the wall, it's too early for a hike there, a healthy creature with a club. I tried it with a bow on it, it takes 2-3 hp, I didn't go to him early.

a
anat85 05.01.21

Another question, there is a black mark in the inventory - a pilgrim sits in the fire temple (you find him in a bunch of other pilgrims), he raises the level and the dark mark increases depending on the number of levels, so what will happen if it is filled by 8 cells out of 8?

a
anat85 05.01.21

at the same time, the Persian still becomes like a ghoul chtoli

E
Eribira 05.01.21

anat85 The
demon on the wall is not difficult, it is relevant for swamps.
The Desolation that you recruit gives you the ability to level up for free and develop the NPC storyline and also affect the game's ending.

T
Toxa95 05.01.21

Podvipodvertov
In any incomprehensible situation, break the distance. This not only saves you from combo-wombos opponents, but also allows you to study them. I'm still at the beginning, but how many have not played, all the mobs have noticed a certain attack. When they break the distance with them, they run / jump at you, then carry out an attack or a small series, or a lunge, like those of spearmen, from which it is enough to simply dodge by rolling if somersaults diagonally forward and sideways. At the same time, if their attack is directed at you, it is not strong and the roll really helps to escape a series of attacks. With the port, you do several blows, as far as the stamina allows and two rolls back (because one roll, for example, does not save from spearmen - they get it). And you repeat until victorious, in fact.

Just be careful, when fat opponents jump from a distance at you, in addition to a direct attack, there is a slight delay, and then a circular attack in the area, like that notorious dancer, for example (according to the video from the beta version). That is, you break such a distance in order to provoke a long-range attack, the mob jumps, and you safely tumbling from his attack, after which the mob froze, you, happy, ran to knead it, but he did! And a round attack.

So at first, with a new opponent, you can just roll over and watch his attacks.

I play Dark Souls for the first time, before that I was Bloodbourne, but there mobs in the first location tried all my holes, not to mention the bosses. Still, Dark Souls feels easier to play.
And in Dark Souls 3 so far (at the beginning of the game) only those shitty NPCs, one of which is on the tower, and the other on the roof, cause problems. They, of course, can be nailed down until they turn, but if they turn, then that's it. Difficulties, mainly, from the fact that you do not know what this crap is fighting with and where to beat it at the same time. But through not cunning observations, I found out that this creature chaotically spam attacks forward and at the same time runs forward at you. And, accordingly, the tactics with breaking the distance and rolling again works. You can also throw bombs on this shit.

Y
Yok Makaryok 05.01.21

Alex Hawk
But at the very beginning there is not so much stamina ... you block a couple of times with a shield and "you are dead".

ps for the first time for the magician I started, I demolish these knights with 2 nukes + "sneezes", at the very beginning it was difficult and unaccustomed, I only demolished the first boss with 3 attempts, but how I got up to the katana (like at the very beginning with this I also knocked down magic on Izich with the most katana) so in general it became a nishtyak.

S
SandSkrem 05.01.21

Sergfall
Dancer - pain, but there is no bow and pain. I'm already writing a pancake as if leaving a label (((((((

S
Sergfall 05.01.21

SandSkrem
I'm still suffering with her (What level did I use?

N
Negih 05.01.21

Podvipodvertov
At the beginning I chose a naked character) They give him on the move ... an Easter weapon - a club xD So. I have enough stamina to just CLICK them with this club. In the second part there is a similar club, but few people know the Easter egg with it, namely, with a swing. improving the club, she has no equal, even among the weapons of souls. In the second part, many believed that the dragon fighters (2a dude in front of the great dragon, which you can not beat yet) are the most nasty Persians. I just clicked them in one sitting. Tk club in terms of damage / endurance ratio is the best weapon. Not a pretty Easter egg, right?
PS. I tried to beat the knights honestly, I just can't cope. stayed with a baton :)

W
Wulfdor 05.01.21

RGC
siame
Knights of Lothric, Black and Silver Knights, Paladins (Knights of the Cathedral), Dark Spirits are the most powerful of the ordinary opponents in the game, because they have movesets like a player, but they are simply stronger in everything. To defeat them, you need to use the stupidity of their computer intelligence, and not their weaknesses, this is the negative side of DSIII.

Negih
And what is the Easter egg?
A simple and nondescript weapon is usually potentially one of the most powerful, since few people use them, then they are not nerfed.
The weapon from the souls is unique and unusual visually and in terms of a movset, but certainly not the most powerful one. In the first part, all the weapons from the souls are quite mediocre, in the second - half of the garbage in all respects.

I
Ivan Navorskii 05.01.21

I wrote there yesterday, they say I’m playing for the first time and knights will ram in all cracks ... and so, I braced myself and created a new character, a warrior class, well, purely out of despair. As a result, the first location with these knights passed in 10-15 minutes, just ran and waved an ax at everyone, the boss fell on the second try (purely because of the huge dmg of this class, one punch man of some kind).

S
Slayerz85 05.01.21

He began to play for the beggar himself. Dubin is just a good weapon against the knights, blocking with a shield, and then you can repost.

B
Brotello 05.01.21

There, each mob has a set of blows, I also steamed at first. Then each mob got in the back. Specifically, the knight hits two blows, then one, then I hit him in the back. Many bosses are simpler than ordinary skeletons.