3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 05.01.21 11:29 pm

What level can be pumped to the battle in Kaer Morhen? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I got to this point somehow (there are all additions), level 22, tasks are extremely difficult to complete (to death), tasks that are, require level 30-33, maybe I missed something or it should be that the level should not correspond the level of difficulty for the death?
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.01.21

If with DLC then 40+, without DLC 28-30.

And so it is necessary to carry out while the side effects are red or green (i.e. when higher than your or your level, then you will get a normal experience), if you jumped along the plot, and then took up the side effects, then you will get very little experience.

And what is so difficult, if you play as an alchemist, then there is nothing to do, if you pump at least a branch of oils as a warrior, and it will be much easier if it is very difficult for you to use kven.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 05.01.21

I am on Skellig, Velen has studied exactly 50%, on Skellig I also wandered a little bit. I haven't even met Ian in the thicket of the forest yet.
23rd level. For the battle, I think I will dial 28-30.
How do you play like that, by God?)
Although you occasionally wander around the world, fulfill contracts there, clean up questions.

X
Xiahou Dun 05.01.21

There are places with respawning enemies - you can take a level for which you have enough patience - there is a place with drowners - they spawn in the water all the time - I quickly filled a couple of levels there - there are basically lvl 9 drowned, rarely 18 - they die from a crossbow with one shot ( 18 lvl with 2-3 shots) - so quality nonstop.

And 35 lvl went to the battle, while on Skeliga there were practically not one side effects, even without DLS.

V
VoroBey_ka 05.01.21

I went into battle with level 28, but when you go through this battle, they give experience about 3 levels

E
E288888 05.01.21

Mikhail Terekhov
The fact of the matter is that I go through side missions, I try to go through everything, but now it's a battle, and I have 22 lvl. I don’t understand why this is so. Go__Home
I just passed half of the side effects on skelling.

E
Eraser101 05.01.21

Efim2888
The Battle of Kaer Morhen is far from the end of the game, only for it you will get from 2 to 4 levels. But the level is really a bit low ... Most likely you did not follow the level of the quests. He did, first, the main plot, and then only side quests and witcher orders. Unfortunately, the game has a wild imbalance of quests across levels and you have to choose the sequence of passage wisely. There is a mod for getting a full exp, even from gray quests, but with new DLS it loses its relevance because it turns out to be pumped. Passing the game and dls with him, I ended up at level 67, which does not allow starting a New Game +.
So there is only one advice, carefully look at the quests and choose what to go through. There is, of course, another way - the developer console, but this is an extreme measure ...

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.01.21

I finished looking for Ciri in Novigrad, already somewhere around the 17th level, not so many additional quests have been completed, right now I started running around them stupidly. How did you manage to approach the battle at level 22 - for the life of me, I don't understand.

E
E288888 05.01.21

Frontier buccaneer
So I don't understand. I completed additional quests and took orders, looked for equipment, opened questions, why I don’t understand when I played, without additions to the skeling campaign, the level was somewhere around 20-22.

L
Legion1130 05.01.21

Xiahou Dun
Do you give experience for killing mobs?

s
saa0891 05.01.21

Legion1130 wrote:
Does killing mobs give experience?
They give but very little, although they can be raised quite well under water on drowned people.

s
saa0891 05.01.21

Efim2888 wrote:
So I don't understand. I completed additional quests and took orders, looked for equipment, opened questions, why I don’t understand when I played, without additions to the skeling campaign, the level was somewhere around 20-22.
Earlier in the first versions there was a bug with experience, but this was fixed a long time ago.
The only thing, as I already wrote, is not only me, you could lose experience on additional calls, as you performed them when you had too high a level.

l
legusor 05.01.21

I had by this time already under 50 lvl. do anything and everything at all locations.

X
Xiahou Dun 05.01.21

Legion1130
for 6 experience for 9 lvl of the drowner, 20+ for 18 lvl.

L
Legion1130 05.01.21

Xiahou Dun
Thank you, I thought the Witcher did not give experience for mobs.

s
sabrido 05.01.21

There is such crap in the game: I played the game for the third time, mostly story quests. And before the final battle, 33-lvl accumulated. Going through the first time, completing all the quests and clearing a bunch of "?" reached the 28th. Such are the things.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 05.01.21

Image Hosted by PiXS.ru

a
arinr 05.01.21

Now, before the battle in Kaer Morhen, you can safely go through both "Hearts of Stone" and "Blood and Wine", so by the time the battle begins, the level is impressive, and all the enemies are like seeds even at the level "to the death"
The gameplay is good calculated, so if you do not use mods, cheats and do not bother killing one-point drowners, you finish at level 53-55. And on NI + there are enough levels.

C
Carelia 05.01.21

Do not worry, I went to Emerlich 22 at maximum difficulty, especially in the current version, the difficulty was cut in comparison with the first months after the release of the game.

i
icebear2 05.01.21

Part of the CS story is to go before the battle in Kaer Morhen, so that new dialogues appear, and to finish off the story after the battle, I did this, and Blood and Wine is better after the story. Although I'm wondering, for example, if you make the Blood and Wine addition to the end of the main plot and talk, for example, with Triss, then you can tell her, for example, not to go to the Carpet, but to the plantation in Corvo Bianco.