3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KranK90 05.01.21 11:29 pm

Ending (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Arkham Knight passed today and I did not have any ending, just after the last mission I stayed on the roof of the police department (a new game is open +, etc.) and you need to catch 1 more dangerous criminal to start the protocol, well, this is Riddler, of course ... But the bottom line is that they write on the network that for the usual ending it is enough to complete 7 side tasks, and 100% for the complete one, for the final mission I only have not completed the Riddler and there was no ending at all. Is it really so in the latest updates that they did it ???
PS license Steam
24 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 05.01.21

They strained me a little with their question, because I haven't even started playing yet, but the finale is not happy ...
But bothering with 100% completion of everything and everything is not my job, because I go through the plot and interesting missions / tasks, nothing more.

K
KranK90 05.01.21

pavloalex
well, with 100% and I was not going to bother, because it was necessary to collect all riddler riddles, it just had to be an incomplete ending, as it were, and my bats just stayed on the roof (I had to watch the ending on youtube (

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.01.21

KranK90 xs
, at first I went without one criminal (I had Destroke) then finished him by destroying the towers and his tank and I got the activation of the knight's fall protocol.
Ridler was never caught.

B
BKPOCCAX 05.01.21

Cybermeister
To open the full ending, you need to complete the game 100% (and collect Riddler's riddles too), if this is not done, then only part of the ending will be shown.

k
kriptonec 05.01.21

Is this game worth buying at all?)

P
PIRAT69 05.01.21

kriptonec
costs

k
kriptonec 05.01.21

Badfox1988 have
you played?

W
Whitewolf1939 05.01.21

kriptonec
Worth, times 4 passed

A
Aenmutus 05.01.21

To see at least some ending, you need to catch 7 villains. To see the FULL ending, with a small video in addition, you need to do 100%.
I advise you to look stupidly on YouTube. For the fourth time collecting question marks - GO ON ***!

P
Patrol gear 05.01.21

Aenmutus
in the new game + puzzles are collected if you collected them in the last game

K
KranK90 05.01.21

Aenmutus
, the fact of the matter is that by the final mission he caught everyone except Nigma and in general there was no ending (

M
MedvediVodki 05.01.21

Yes, only a few saw the full ending live. Collecting all ~ 250 riddles is crazy.

k
kriptonec 05.01.21

LEXA ASSASSIN
Nichosi, is this a bomb or something?)

K
KranK90 05.01.21

One flood, no one answered the topic = (

P
Patrol gear 05.01.21

Aenmutus
and me about her

K
Kahran ramsus 05.01.21

You go
through KranK90 100%, activate the protocol. already wrote 2 times.

W
Whitewolf1939 05.01.21

kriptonec
Yes, the plot is good and the hero's leveling is gorgeous, a lot of different chips can be pumped, both for the Batman and the Batmobile, for me the only minus is that it is necessary to solve the riddles to get the ending, I solved 2 times and 2 times a new game passed, the new game + by the way is good ,, Arkham episodes are cool, there you can play for Robin and for Nightwing, Batgirl, Catwoman, Harley, Red Hood ,,, although you need to buy, but they are cheap, for 30-50 rubles like

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.01.21

Mr.daemond xs
I passed without Ridler and was shown the full ending ... with a small clip at the end. I will not say which one, I'm afraid I will spoil someone.

k
kolshikk 05.01.21

kriptonec
Costs 100%

A
Aenmutus 05.01.21

Jacob Broon Damn it
! I meant that we are collecting question marks on the map for the fourth game!