3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxiBon313 05.01.21 11:29 pm

The question of the refund and the game itself. (Overwatch)

Hello dear owners of this game, the fact is that I've been looking at it for a long time, but I'm afraid to take it because it's a shooter and I'm from the Far East and I don't really want to be minced meat because of the high ping for a lot of money), despite the fact that I really liked it from the review videos I watched, I ask you to take a little time and answer a few questions.
1st - is 1999 worth spending on the standard edition?
2nd-is it possible to get a refund as an incentive or an origin?
3rd-are there any cheaters in the game?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer!
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flaworin 05.01.21

I am a rather poor resident of the Volga region and I did not regret the spent 2,000 rubles, for 1,200 in addition you get only 5 skins, which is not exactly the right thing. I didn't notice any cheaters in the game, I think they don't exist at all. But a refund due to the inability to play is not supposed to be provided, look for it yourself, there is definitely an article about this on the battlenet forums.

A
Apokalipsis113 05.01.21

As for the game itself, the question does not make sense - everything is more than good there. Ping can be a problem, of course. On good terms, you can clarify in Blizzard support (live chat, the time before live communication with the game master after 15 minutes no more) where the game will connect residents of remote regions. Well, according to this, you can already decide what ping.
Well, there is another specific option: use gpn http://store.steampowered.com/app/315880/. Ping is really effectively cut and losses are eliminated, but this is a paid thing (although it works not only with Overwatch, but for everything in a row, which is certainly important).

T
Tessa4ka 05.01.21

I haven't seen any cheaters, and the Bliz have their own approach to possible cheaters, so don't worry about this.

K
KroRex 05.01.21

1) The game is worth the money if you have someone to play with. If there is no one, then I do not know how it will be played
2) The return seems to be as it is, but everything is somehow muddy with it. Better read it from the Blizzards themselves, somewhere in the license agreement.
3) I played 20 hours, I haven't met a single cheater.
If you are afraid of ping, then you can play on Asian servers. It should be better.

R
Rohys 05.01.21

KroRex
The matter is in the provider, although it is closer to Asia, but the ping will be the same as to the center of Russia, if not worse

A
Andrey Korolev 05.01.21

I live in Yakutia, the ping is about 170 (as in the COP), so the rules are played
1-yes
2-no
3-I have not met in more than 100 hours of play

N
Noob1010Saibot 05.01.21

2-yes

a
aztec864 05.01.21

There are cheaters, but they are immediately banned FOREVER for 4 hours, and they will not be able to enter the game even if they create a new account and buy the game again.

S
SerapHiM 05.01.21

I live in Khabarovsk. Ping around 140 on Europe and 70 on Asia.
You can play both there and there without much stress.