3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lordkaho 07.01.21 07:21 pm

A little about working out the world. (Cyberpunk 2077)

He began to replay the game already knowing many of the plot features, and now, in the best traditions of the Witcher, he began to find something funny.

Spoiler: You know Brandon's friendly drinks machine? If you come to him at the beginning of the game, then you can find a still inactive quest and a technique that tests and checks the responses of the pseudo-intellect.

Or for example:

On the street "robbery" we can intervene and kill or neutralize the attackers. We receive the reward after we took the chip with the record from the corpse. Record - one dude shares with a certain Hacksaw that he killed 30 members of another gang. This seems to be all. But, if you look for chips on those dudes whom you put down, you find another chip, where the Hacksaw is already, as a gesture of goodwill prompts that other gang where you can intercept one dude and drunk. Such is the plot.
52 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitsur 07.01.21

lordkaho
there is one square, just to get it, you need to chat with him 5 times

A
Antimandalajnah 07.01.21

Wise Owl
Where's Evelyn's sign? It seems that he ran around the entire columbarium, but did not find it. But a bunch of others, like Dean Russell (Claire's husband) and others.

W
Wise Owl 07.01.21

Antimandalajnah
As you enter from the main entrance, go straight and look at the left side of the columns. It should be the last one before you hit a dead end (where a bunch of names).

l
lordkaho 07.01.21

And here's the funniest bug. Riders of the Storm, remember this one? Three days later, Sharp Eye noticed that the cell had no wall. Rather, to the right of the main complex there is a sewer pipe, or something like that, we go into it and without any resistance we find ourselves in the basement with Sol, but we cannot do anything, because first we need to get into the main building. And Sol, no matter that he has already been found, will sit here for a while, bored in the form of a broom.

l
lordkaho 08.01.21

Hmmm ... The tunnel where you and Panama soaked Nash. If you go back a little, there is a container of some psycho, in which there is a "golden" T-shirt, true of the first level (always) and one of the best cars in the game, which becomes yours if you sit in it.

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

lordkaho
this car was found on the first day of the release of the game) unofficially it is called batman's car because there is a reference in the message near the car

l
lordkaho 08.01.21

But this is either a flaw or something ...

When you hijack a train to spit a Basilisk, there is a moment with Panam. She always says the same thing, "Here is the big bear", but it makes sense only if you are a man and at this moment hug Panamas - "I'd rather lie down next to you, you see a flickering star, the Bear is in heat" ... :)

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

One of the weird jambs of the game. Having received a "batman's car" I went to the races by itself. And so, you have already made 50% of the track in the first place and suddenly you become 6. I could not overtake the "teleported" participants, I came to the third ... But the moment is unpleasant.

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

Here's a second try. He also dropped to 4th place. Therefore, I finished first, in a burning car without rubber on the front wheels.

S
SpringOff 11.01.21

lordkaho
If you go through the Riders of the Storm starting from the sewers, then at the end the whole quest breaks down and it is impossible to complete it. The world is constantly repeating the same thing, for example, if you go downstairs from your apartment, there are two cops each time conducting the same dialogue always. And not only them. Does everyone have such a bug or is it just me?

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

SpringOff
If I understand correctly, such dialogues are one-time, but you need to listen to it completely, then it will not be repeated.

Here's a funny thing I found, it is not clear the truth from which side. There is a mission "Hijack a van from an unfinished subway", not far from the entrance you can see a Delamain taxi car, corpses lying nearby and clothes covered in mud. You can take an archive chip from the girl's corpse near the driver's door and find out how she died. But here's the funny thing, if at that moment you have already completed the line of Delamaine's quests and let’s say let go of his children, then the car in front of you will be your number 21. Which at the moment belongs only to you and how the girl could end up in it is unclear.

N
Navik 11.01.21

SpringOff
quest is connected with these cops.
I still found a funny Easter egg from Terminator 2.

S
SpringOff 11.01.21

lordkaho
deliberately listened to the end, all the same every time the same thing is repeated. And the inconsistencies of the narrative are actually dofig in the game if you do not go through as intended by the developers. I haven't finished the game yet, but the very topic itself is that you have a maximum of two weeks to live because of the chip, and against this background, the passage of side quests itself looks ridiculous) Actually, this was the case in Witcher 3, where, logically, you don't need to be distracted by side quests as it is necessary to find Ciri as soon as possible.

S
SpringOff 11.01.21

Navik,
I went through the quest with the cops near the apartment, but there are those who are sitting downstairs near the shawarma. And not only them. A lot of dialogues in the world between NPCs are stupidly repeated over and over again.

N
Navik 11.01.21

SpringOff
Well, it is impossible to register unique replicas for all :(

S
SpringOff 11.01.21

Navik
yes it is clear that it is impossible. In theory, they should be played once. So I think this is a bug, or everybody always has the same replicas. On chpok street, for example, whenever he comes there, the wife always scolds her husband on the street there.

N
Navik 11.01.21

SpringOff
Obviously not a bug, it's done that way :(

S
SpringOff 11.01.21

And I also found a moment spoiling the atmosphere. In the initial missions, the elevator telly says the mayor is dead. And then a little later I found on the news site in the game that 3 months had passed since the death of the mayor)

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

SpringOff

I'll tell you more. Many quests are tied to time and you need to wait for them to last. For example, "Queen of the Highway" requires at least a day between stages. And about the Prophet, I generally cannot understand when this sleeping bitch will finally wake up.

l
lordkaho 11.01.21

SpringOff

Near the clouds there is an eternal dialogue about a rubber woman :) So you're right, just obsessed.