3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 07.01.21 07:24 pm

What is the best aura for a nekra summoner? (Diablo 2)

Comrades, have not met anywhere an experimental (or cool theoretical with a bunch of matan and knowledge of materiel), which aura is more profitable for nekra with a bunch of melee skeletons (raised mobs): for damage or for attack. I just heard that Hella Hell (lol) troubles with a hit. (I myself am mostly casters.)
And as the old saying goes, if you don't hit the s̶k̶o̶r̶o̶s̶t̶ Mostch won't help.
I myself did not find detailed information with proofs, not imhs.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

Yes, I haven't met either, bro - can you do it yourself?

A
Akamil 07.01.21

There is no inventory for the experiment, and knowledge for the matan.

p
passed 07.01.21

Conva, in principle, decides, but you can still throw an ench. Base ar in pet tracing, compare with def of conditional 85+ mlvl and see if losing may is worth it.

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

Akamil wrote:
There is no inventory for the experiment, for the matan - the knowledge of
Hero editor and a textbook on arithmetic for grade 5 to help. Diffures are not needed here.

By the way, is there no inventory for hiring a measure from Act 2? Hard case XD

T
Tommy_Chong 07.01.21

Take a look at it from the other side. In essence, skeletons are human shields for nekra. Put on a measure to hit well and make a corpse, and then blow up the necr. The aura is enough to measure. But if you want feng shui, then dress infinity with the aura of Mayte, and give necru in your hands beast and you will be happy. Don't consider skeletons as your main offensive skill

f
firkax 07.01.21

and do not forget the enigma and the iron golem from last vish, without them the infi-beest set will be clearly incomplete

T
Tommy_Chong 07.01.21

firkax
Well, you've already bent it

T
Tommy_Chong 07.01.21

For me, it's a golem, for a comfortable game you need to make it from insight.
At the expense of enigma, yes. She is needed. Without her, it will not be very

f
firkax 07.01.21

What insight are you in it, not a single rune from LO is not
from the neck at least

r
rambler87 07.01.21

Perfectly all over the skeletons fall if the level of nekra corresponding to

S eni necr summoner is convenient, but this teleport with a bunch of crowd looks absolutely not aesthetically pleasing. Still, the most beautiful thing is the teleporting magpie

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

Tommy_Chong
beast can be replaced with oath, non-etheric of course - for the sake of the spirit. There are many of them, repairing is not stressful and the effect is almost the same. But this is, of course, for the poor.

S
Sayyouneed 07.01.21

For nekra, melee skeletons are probably in the penultimate place, worse only mages skeletons. Dress the measure properly and wait for the CE to start to reap.
In general, if it gives you pleasure to watch the skeletons unhurriedly finish cutting the last cow: merk mite with infi, golem from pride (xD), necr with beast. And one hell while the skeletons kill one, the merk will fill up the other 9.

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

rambler87
that would be to watch on Helle who teleports more aesthetically)
do not care that he died, but flew beautifully into the crowd)

r
rambler87 07.01.21

RomanDII
For me, design and aesthetics are also important in the game) So, as I have already noted, the attacks and effects of attacks from cold blizzard sora are more interesting than the other forty))

A
Akamil 07.01.21

rambler87 Why
lightning doesn't suit you? The chain and the usual are very well drawn, the eye is happy.

r
rambler87 07.01.21

Akamil
Yes, the chain is beautiful. But it’s because of the way it affects the mouths - cold) to combine this is generally wonderful)