3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Appledronidze 07.01.21 07:34 pm

Unusually strange voltage of the new Intel Core i9 10900 KF

Good day! Knowledgeable people, please tell me information on processor voltage (Voltage Values ​​for CPU Core)
In Turbo Boost mode, where the processor produces from 3.7 to 5.1 GHz, the voltage jumps strangely from 0.750V, jumps to 1.200V, and it's idle!
Tell me is this normal or is it worth worrying about?
Thank you
4 Comments
Sort by:
f
foolery 01.02.21

the same question interests. found the answer?
according to the 1.25V specification
, the load reaches 1.31V, sort of like. on the other board it went up to 1.48, if I'm not mistaken, but I had to replace it, because it was defective - so I guess.

H
Hellhound_Anger 01.02.21

foolery
I understand what you have tricky. LLC, if you are looking at Vid, then there is a maximum per core. This is the voltage requested by the processor at the moment. There is Vcore - served by the motherboard. In manual mode, fix and select the LLC level, it has its own on each board. That one, yes, it can bully the core too much.
sho at the type above, sho you have everything (well, acrome - it went right up to 1.48, I don't remember this even carefully). up to 1.34 in hard scenarios and 1.36 in easy scenarios are excellent numbers. I worked with it, 5.1GHz 1.375V CPU Core. Without HT, it can be 5.3. Cough cough, maybe 5.2 at 1.42, al above 10/20 (I don't remember exactly). Well, Amuda allows jumps in general up to 1.5 volts freely and often, and they have norms. Adjust with knobs, manual mode is better, if k version processor. This is not a marriage and cannot be a marriage, system settings (software from the factory, but manual is always better, because it is focused on your specific copy of the processor). Open up hwinfo64 and follow.

t
tsa_va 01.02.21

Appledronidze
Are you kidding me ? Everything is in full normalcy, do not bother yourself and others. SchA will advise you ...

P
PapunLapatun 01.02.21

tsa_va
I'm not scoffing, but only asked a question to those people who understand
If I knew the answer and had any adequate idea of ​​the work of processors, I would not write here, it seems logical to me