3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HyperXStream 07.01.21 07:37 pm

Game Impression (Black Mesa)

We waited 8 years and finally waited, share our impressions!
68 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 07.01.21

My rating for the remake is 9/10. A lot of flaws and bugs, some levels are hardly better than the original, not a complete game.

A
Aperture science 07.01.21

* Offtopic *
Finally, the game has a forum!

J
Jackson [x] 07.01.21

I didn’t master the first part in due time.
And this one is good, the guys did it with high quality.
A lot of flaws and bugs - I didn't notice.
My rating for the remake is 9/10 - Based on what was in the original, yes, I agree with the rating.

H
HyperXStream 07.01.21

Aperture Science

I was able to reach out to Lemon in incentive, asked to make a forum and he did, but wrote in job offers - no one responded.

Jacks0n

A lot of flaws and bugs -Did not notice.

For me personally, many times the collision of objects disappeared on the maps, i.e. grenades, crossbow arrows, missiles, etc. fell under the level, it happened that the bullets began to fly through the enemies, it helped to exit the game and load on a new one, it happened that it broke the boxes with a crowbar and the fragments hit me so that the corpse flew 10 meters away, once there was an unkillable Vortigont, he shocks me at me, and I did everything I could into him, he did not react, the sound was looped like that, he came up, loaded the cosmet, left and HEV continues to squeak. Sometimes terrible brakes started, exiting the game and loading on a new one removed the brakes, the level where you climb out of the pipe and a beautiful view of the desert, and so there if you turn on the flashlight, the view in the distance is highlighted. Well, and besides, sometimes during loading the game hung, crashed a couple of times and even minimized. I seem to remember everything.

UPD: I also forgot to say that in the game there are no snarks in the form of weapons, red bugs, they were in the original, but it looked stupid, it was right that they removed this nonsense.

R
Rise123 07.01.21

HyperXStream
you are confusing something, there are snarks in the game, and strangely enough, I did not have a single bug at all

m
marader33 07.01.21

Once again, I played what I played for a very long time, I was pleased with the graphics well, and I broke away from all kinds of online games, the remake was very delayed, which I have not seen for a long time in relation to single games.
There are no bugs at all, maybe it's worth throwing a normal version or .... well, xs himself put the original on the portal and what I read from HyperXStream, this was nothing at all.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 07.01.21

I had the only bug after the rooftop troopers tried to dunk me. I killed them, scientists came out and terrible brakes began, which disappeared after changing the map.
PS In the original, he liked to let snarks on the gargantua, but in the BM they do not touch him ((

D
Deathspell omega 07.01.21

at the beginning of the game, there are finally no cartridges, you
probably forgot to add the cartridges with a poker

D
Deathspell omega 07.01.21

and by the way do the cheats from hl1 work on it?

M
Maxim 182 07.01.21

Deathspell Omega
Why do you need cheats? Can't master the first dog? I had more than enough ammo, you just have to look for them carefully.

M
Mosquito 07.01.21

Deathspell Omega is a
shame!
use cheats in such a game!

W
Walkan90 07.01.21

Everything is done at an excellent level, but still a couple of patches for polishing are needed.

H
HyperXStream 07.01.21

Rise123

If you type a cheat for all weapons, then yes, they appear, but they are not in the game.

L
Last Engineer 07.01.21

exhumation of a corpse. You can watch it, but it's not pleasant to play

D
DEADeL 07.01.21

Yes, there are snarks in the game. There is even an achievement - "to kill yourself with your snarks."

D
DeN BiostaR 07.01.21

only that passed, amazing, halva is something uuu ... I especially remembered sniffing through trash cans, sewer drains, and finally the puzzle, the atmosphere is generally a fresh breath of air, thanks to the huge modder ... there were no bugs, I sat in some places FPS, xs from what and so everything is clear and strict, the passage somewhere took 12-15 hours, especially not spotted.

S
Smegl 07.01.21

HyperXStream
Maybe you have a bug, but you can't miss them, you pick them up in front of the second gargantua, in the ventilation.

N
Novakid 07.01.21

and by the way do the cheats from hl1 work on it?
From hl1 no, from hl2 yes. But the game, and without cheats, you can go. Itself passed almost without cheats

O
OSil7er 07.01.21

What cheats ?!
Hardcore only !!!

B
BOEHKOM 07.01.21

threw the dice to loyal fans
others missed it uh