3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seen 29.10.19 03:40 am

In the cities, the orcs immediately attack, is there a way (Gothic 3)

Is it possible to make it so that after the liberation from the orcs of several cities in the rest of the orcs did not attack immediately, but remained able to speak with them and to fulfill their quests, and then I liberated KAP Dun, Monterey, sild and helburn, went to Trelis, and there attacked, and in faring the same crap? Maybe cheat it is for hunting missions to do a little and not just stupid to cut.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexx77 29.10.19

Why nachas from all the cutting?Or too much or cut!I think so!

S
Seen 29.10.19

I'm in the story, not cut, and doing all the quests, earn reputation, got to the main Orc, raised a rebellion, and liberated the city. And then released so the 4th city immediately began to attack the orcs in other cities. Like it at all, but is there a way (cheat maybe some) still to avoid it?

M
Mytsyk 29.10.19

No. Nothing else will help. Or face it or overdo it

n
nekorrekten 29.10.19

personally, I played all over again, here's a crap, it's like your head price appointed

A
Alexx77 29.10.19

And you in what go?they say if you remove all the armor and pretend to be a sheep may work!!

-
--Free Man-- 29.10.19

If it's necessary, then destroy the camps of the rebels. For each give for 7 turnips at the orcs, then
kill torn the druid and Runaka (somewhere in the area of Geldern). Even if you job is not received, it is still counted. For that, you get about 25 turnips from the orcs. I don't know exactly, but maybe it will help.

H
He11CaSTeR 29.10.19

That sucks!!!!!!! So what do you have for the orcs with the trend against the rebels???????? Posovetuyte whose better to perform the job the orcs or rebels???(When it comes to cutting the bone thread or state into slavery) Help!! To pereigrat do not want!! I am a current KAP Dun and the first city osvobodi!!! X e l p !!!!!!

H
He11CaSTeR 29.10.19

Question otpadaet!!

A
Alllexxxxx 29.10.19

I have after mass sweeps cities also had a problem when I came to Geldern, then rushed all the orcs and their minions, then I'm scoring on all ran to the main ork in this city, I need that he would have paid for the full quests, and imagine my willena when he said that people took up arms and began to retake the city, he said that he would find the bastard who did this and tear his head off. and then in this city I started to be normal. Poprobute can and you will succeed!!!!

x
xGODx 29.10.19

Dauzh if only it were that simple. I also talked to Cardoom and ran into Gildern and Grok(the main city-shaman) said anim text that he was like gonna kill me and all like me, and then started all the fun.

B
BAKER3 OF Gothic 29.10.19

UHHHHHHHH how well I 3 city of Trelis KAP Dun Monterey captured sobiralsa Yeshe capture all right read that the 4 captured and all)))))))) hi thanks for the theme)))))))))0

H
He11CaSTeR 29.10.19

Join BAKER3 OF Gothic !!))))))

R
RazoR 29.10.19

That damn naive. Поз0хватывали proud and sho think orcs will not touch)))
I do suggest to slow down the rebellion and to go to another city to complete quests. As soon as all cities in the country ready to revolt - cut fseh! To come to not have time (=

W
Wolf 3000 29.10.19

Apparently all I do not like PEOPLE. I was nasofacial cities and the orcs walk of henna. All also include ka and treated.

z
zxxxVITALIKxxxz 29.10.19

Found the problem, there is a cheat at the assistant who decides everything, even can raise your reputatio among the orcs or the rebels

T
TimofeysDan 29.10.19

And then what? A reference there to mod... Ali what else can help - just give us a hint HDE found that? - So happy that forgot about it )...
zxxxVITALIKxxxz

I
Igor Yaroshevsky 29.10.19

TimofeysDan
spawn Sh assistant,it raises the reputation and relieves mood against you in the cities,if you for example slept on the theft,but with the main orcs that attack on you during a conversation,it doesn't work,I tried,he still attacks and after it, all the other orcs in all cities,so I can only see one way out,to follow the path of the Orcs,which is sad and certainly as it is not Canon.

D
Dmitriy Chudnyh 29.10.19

I had the exact same problem I just took off my armor and let me kill and Rob, the problem was solved this, the more this armor to wear is not worth it, there is a bug (glitch) when armor neraspavsheysya as a sign of the hand, rebels and Orc it is also worth to consider and neutral types of armor like the thief and robes of the Magi

f
futctmanka 29.10.19

Hello! As better place, that would be more quests to do? I'm in the beginning of the game only. Not yet decided for the orcs to play or for people. Which one is more interesting? While it is not necessary neither the orcs nor the rebels to kill or what? Understand correctly?

Y
Yuumi sucks 06.12.20

If anyone else is playing the latest version at the moment - the solution is through the cheat menu.
1. Open the ge3 file in the ini folder in the game directory with a text document
2. In the Line TestMode'false change to TestMode'true
3. Start the game and write in the command line (z) spawn sh
4. In conversation with the assistant choose the point "problems of the revolution" and put to reduce the enclave of orcs by 1

Ready