3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Space marine286 11.01.21 10:14 am

Deciding the fate of Adam Smesher (Cyberpunk 2077)

Guys. The question is probably stupid, but don't you think that after defeating Adam Smesher, you can decide whether to kill him or not strange? It's just that the decision will affect the plot?
If, of course, Sidiproject will then release a DLS or a new Cyberpunk game in the future that will show the consequences of the choice (as it was for the witcher in parts 1-3), then the question is removed.
But this is my subjective opinion no more.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker608 11.01.21

cyberpunk is still a franchise, it is strange if there is no continuation. As it seems to me, for this reason, the main plot is quite linear. Such characters as Judy, Panam, Kerry and Hanako could be cut right away, but their fate is not changeable at all, which implies that we can still see them.
about Smesher - the projects said that you can go through the game without killing at all (the chase does not count). to spare, at least to play the pacifist. is already an option

S
Space marine286 11.01.21

Stalker608
Well, yes. Cyberpunk has a linear plot, but how to develop the plot further. Here's the question. In principle, you can do something with V's endings, for example, when he leaves with the nomads, that is, to be cured (I think this is logical). Especially with such an ending, you can show the rest of the Cyberpunk world and not focus on one city of Night City. And please, a kind of Geralt of Rivia in the cyberpunk world. Plus it is profitable to rake money from such a franchise for several years.

As for Hanako, it seems if you take the nomads, she seems to die. It was just that something was said on the radio about Yerinoba and about her.

As for the latter. Well, it's strange anyway somehow. Just what is the essence of Smesher's fate. I understand that you can play a pacifist, but it seems to me that if the continuation of V's story comes out, I think Adam Smesher will return (even if we kill him), he is still a mercenary of the coolest corporation on the planet.

T
The s 11.01.21

In this game, in general, there are many illusions of choice, after the second passage you sadly observe how your choice did not affect anything, even the lines in the dialogues are different, but the answer is the same, and this is in the game where they promised mega nonlinearity and the influence of each decision (((

E
Eriori 11.01.21

The S
After the second witcher, I think they scored. Huge costs for content that may not be seen. With Smesher you are given a choice, you can kill, or you can not. You are guided along the rails on the one hand, on the other, you sometimes make decisions that can, for example, close some quest branches, or just cut / leave decisions like in other games. For some, these are important things, even if there are no consequences. It's personal. As with the same Darko in GTA 4. Your character in this situation acted this way, with someone else.