3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yaguar2011 11.01.21 11:18 am

mouse control (Shift 2: Unleashed)

Who can do mouse control? Help pliz
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rychaa 11.01.21

Mouse control ?! What is it like? Is it on the menu?
And in general, for whom the topic is: http://forums.playground.ru/shift_2_unleashed/669223/
Got a topic to create

y
yaguar2011 11.01.21

control the car with the mouse. Because the mouse is much more convenient than on the keyboard, you can adjust the steering wheel rotation and the saturation of the accelerator.

I
ImGroy 11.01.21

buy a steering wheel, and do not steam your brains for yourself and people !!

R
Rychaa 11.01.21

yaguar2011, how do you imagine this? Have you ever tried to play like that? It's too inconvenient.

-
-MELKlY- 11.01.21

how do you imagine? Have you ever tried to play like that? It's too inconvenient.
You have not tried this campaign.
Using a mouse instead of a steering wheel is very convenient.
On the subject: I have not seen such mods yet.

R
Rychaa 11.01.21

-MELKlY-, I don't know, I don't know. I don’t remember which game, but for quite some time I played with a mouse as a steering wheel - I almost smashed it against the wall. Isn't it easier to buy a gamepad?

d
djmedvedd 11.01.21

PPTs. It's just IDIOTISM, I don't like Klava - buy a gamepad / steering wheel.

y
yaguar2011 11.01.21

on a mouse it's better than on a keyboard it's a hundred pounds, but I already took the wheel from a friend and ride so hammer it)))

M
Mr. Stanley 11.01.21

Try playing with the mouse in LFS and see how convenient it is!

A
Alex_Charger 11.01.21

Well this is not a kerchief, but a car)) attach a mouse instead of a steering wheel - will it be convenient?

H
Hudson 11.01.21

Yeah, people, as I can see, are eager for perversions these days ...

v
virTu0z 11.01.21

bliinn, why are you stupid ?, you have never used a mouse and have never used a mouse to buy a steering wheel, buy a gamepad, but if there is no money ???, not everyone has extra money for a gamepad or steering wheel !!!, it
is absolutely normal to play on a mouse in lfs, at first it's not customary prado, but on the keys in the shift, you finally can't do it !! 11

N
NIKEoo8 11.01.21

And in GTA, did not anyone drive on the mouse?) I remember that time)

t
toha666 11.01.21

PPjoy mouse download this program, mood and play with the mouse

M
Mr. Sirocco 11.01.21

And it's even easier to go to work, the hboh360 gamepad costs 1.2-1.5k max for the black wireless version. so I think a couple of days of hack-work and you will buy yourself a joystick: D but if you want a steering wheel, look for 12k + rubles and go for g27
You won't fry cutlets in a saucepan if you don't have money for a frying pan, right?)

|
| NNM | 11.01.21

The mouse is resting, the phone is cooler =)

E
EazyE 11.01.21

Yes, why did you go to the author, did the right thing to create this theme, it is more convenient on the mouse anyway! I played personally on the mouse in LFS and I will say that it is cooler than on the keyboard and more convenient, Rycha [Rycha] well, if you haven't even played in LFS .... then my condolences.

Well, at the expense of the steering wheel, if the author could, then he probably allowed himself to buy a steering wheel.

By the way, don’t be stupid here! And then they pissed the whole topic

E
EazyE 11.01.21

-

R
Rychaa 11.01.21

EazyE
Are you stupid, why the heck raised the topic? : D
Have you seen the date of the last message?

Well, if you haven't even played LFS .... I played
on a gamepad and I'm sure it's more convenient on it than on a mouse.

K
Keks-man 11.01.21

I do not understand tries to play such games with a mouse. It's dumber than "take cover roll auto aim"