3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Son 30.10.19 03:24 am

A chair for mother Murphy (Fallout 4)

Guys trouble with a mission, Murphy asks to make her comfortable chair, nasozdavali bunch of different, but the job fails, what's the catch? She needs a certain something?
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
RSergeich 30.10.19

zired
Shoot this bastard.

K
Kiplopipitor 30.10.19

zired
I have the same thing. Not found how to fix it?

K
Kiwi90 30.10.19

Kiplopipitor
zired
bell, call

F
FatherFreeman 30.10.19

I have a problem in cooler... chair created, she was sittin ' on it(shoved in a two-storey house, that Jack built), but during the rework(repair Epte), she fell down because the floor was moving, and it was the chair. Well, OK, put it back. Looks like she sat on it again. While quests go, climb back into Sanctuary, and this thing is near the house. Trying to talk to her, and she I need to sit down on the chair. And she, EPT, standing still and staring at me with their stupid balloons... I freaked out, pulled from the second floor to the chair, placed near that hag on the street. She again fills the song I need to sit down and she stands still... drag to the other end of the village, went further on quests. Back - it costs about the fucking chair, and pours me the same speech about I need to sit down... AI 10 out of 10!!!
UPD
The problem was solved. Dunno why before didn't guess that... well, climbed into the workshop, walked over to the chair, took it apart to hell([villain-style] STRAIGHT IN front of HER HER FAVORITE CHAIR IN CHEMISE, BUGAGAGAGAGA), created anew - otklyuchila. It is a pity that the problem with hovering in the air, a spark(the same spec.the effect of the cable while crafting posting... damn effect hung in the air and annoyingly flashes)

I
Ilya Malemin 30.10.19

In General, go to the menu of the workbench, and there the first item (a SPECIAL)and there is one this chair and called for my mother Murphy)))!

V
Vladislav Cheremnyks 30.10.19

david2222
I only have the Howitzer, and all THERE is a chair!

V
Vladislav Cheremnyks 30.10.19

Kiwi90
))))))))

V
Voffko Milash 30.10.19

I have it in the textures stuck a pancake((((

Spoiler

k
kosmozombie 30.10.19

Voffka Milash
thank you very much!! I now have found a chair for mother Murphy and moved it

M
MURZIK KUZMIN 30.10.19

Fat throw this old Corgi !

m
manamen 30.10.19

my grandmother died from screw-what to do???

O
Old_Nick 30.10.19

What can you do?! Well, except for S/L, of course ;)
Of course, you can try to raise the console. But, like, someone wrote that Ravana will not be active for the game, she is already dead. But I haven't tried, I will not argue.
In short: Died - so died (s) :)
No special quests it is not tied, the passage does not hurt

D
DenZzeuro 30.10.19

A chair appeared in the attic, where not to crawl any way. Only the legs sticking out of the ceiling