3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Y5J 11.01.21 11:19 am

Bug with Captain Kels in Far Harbor DLC (Fallout 4)

Actually, in the "miscellaneous" the quest weighs: "Inform the Brotherhood of Steel about the synth hideout" Well, I go up to him, and he constantly tells me: "Let me know when you want to take another recruit" Even the quest for this recruit cannot be taken. Completed the main story with the Brotherhood. The plot of the add-on has not yet begun
Spoilerly protected the NPCs from the attack of swallows and other delights. However, in another save, where I just arrived on the island, Kels is talking and he can be informed about Sints.

PS The gazebo continues to delight with its bugs. As fans wiped bugs behind them in Skyrim (and still), they will wipe them in Fallout. Sadness.

UPD
Solved the problem. Through the console, he activated the mentoring quest and Kels spoke. I have no idea what could have caused such a bug at all ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
__ANNIHILATION__ 11.01.21

Y5J
Yes, I have no idea, I also have a current garbage, then Captain Kels is buggy as you said, then there is no bug appeared after passing for the BS

A
Alex474 11.01.21

Y5J
It was similar, I want to inform him, and he told me about the upbringing of these Padawans. From 3 times it turned out, to report, I poked at the dialogue several times and finally got out a dialogue about Akadia.
Turned off the dialogue once; 2 times said he was busy; a dialogue about Akadia appeared 3 times.

M
Mage Hermit 11.01.21

Boss sucks. To the subway !!

L
Len [02] 11.01.21

All my conversations with Kels about Acadia worked strictly the second time.

m
mr.sayapov 11.01.21

Len [02]
And I regretted that I "contacted" BS .. They are going to destroy peaceful synths. IDIOTS !!!

L
Len [02] 11.01.21

mr.sayapov
And I have not regretted it.

G
Gur1 11.01.21

mr.sayapov
For them there are no peaceful synths, for BS there are only people and non-people. And given Dima's methods, they are right in some way)))