3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolka Bragin 11.01.21 11:19 am

Game difficulty (Dark Souls 3)

Is the game really that hard? It was already passed on everything. What game can you compare the difficulty with?
13 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 11.01.21

Kolka Bragin Looking
for a needle in a haystack
SpoilerP.S. it's like a joke, you should laugh if you didn't laugh

T
ThurboCat 11.01.21

Blackye ahaha
, that's the hilarity.

R
Rooough 11.01.21

Kolka Bragin
Name a game that you think is difficult, and then it will be clear whether DS3 is difficult for you or not ...

K
Kolka Bragin 11.01.21

Rooough
Well, let's say The Witcher 2 or Dragon Age Inquisition I went through at maximum difficulty without too much straining

E
Eagle-owl 11.01.21

Kolka Bragin
As for me, the Witcher 2-3 gameplay is similar to the dark. So it's worth trying. But know: with especially difficult bosses (Nameless King and others) you will have to sweat. You will not be spared. Look for all the nishtyaks yourself, go through the questlines yourself (or rather, guess how to get through), come up with tactics against bosses yourself. There is of course a wiki, but not everyone will use it. And so - come in! You will get an unforgettable experience.
Ps In due time, after passing the first dark, I started to go through all the games at maximum difficulty. And since you already go through games at maximum speed, the path to the universe of dark souls is open to you!

g
grafonoman 11.01.21

about the complexity of the darks are exaggerated, in fact, if you are a sophisticated player who played hardcore games of the 90s and go through modern games as you write at maximum difficulty (I bombed in places from the Inquisition and the Witcher 2 at max), then at first the dark will seem to you quite normal, but by the middle or a little later it will be really hard in some places, and even get tired of the gameplay, so I advise you to go with breaks

X
XrOnA666 11.01.21

Kolka Bragin
I haven’t played any sauce at all, and yet I went through the 3rd part several times without any problems. Played as a face-ball warrior ...

K
Kolka Bragin 11.01.21

Eagle-Owl
grafonoman
Thank you very much for your advice. Will the first parts of the souls be released on PS4? I would like to get acquainted with the whole series

R
Rooough 11.01.21

Kolka Bragin
Yes, I would love to play the remaster demon souls and dark souls. While you can play Dark souls 2 Scholar of the first sin, it is on ps4.

O
Old_seemann 11.01.21

Not really. Passed the whole series. The third part is difficult in that the blows are more difficult to read, both for mobs and for bosses. But you get used to it, and the game is not so hard. Only a couple of bosses can make you grow old and gray. Especially the final one (Tsinder) - a horse, bitch. For two weeks he couldn’t shake him on a rather high levle

U
Udmurt 11.01.21

the first went very quickly, the second more! bought the third! bitch hard something)))

U
Udmurt 11.01.21

hard but interesting fuck!)))

P
Papa joe 11.01.21

Kolka Bragin
Do you like challenging games? Slay the forgotten demon from Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Any boss from dark souls after the forgotten will seem easy.