3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21 11:20 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I am personally looking forward to a good film based on Sapkowski's books. With a good budget, special effects, and the actors themselves. There is already news in the press that "The Witcher" is being filmed, although there is a fear that the budget will be budgetary, the actors are unknown, and the effects are at the level of the Polish series. For the role of Geralt, a whole TOP of applicants from venerable actors have already been created, but what about other characters? I bring to your attention my list of actors for the rest of the roles. And you add your options, supplement the list, agree, discuss and so on. Let's create your dream movie about your favorite "The Witcher".

Director - James Cameron or Peter Jackson

- Yennefer - Mila Kunis or Kate Beckinsale or Eva Green
- Triss Merigold - Elisha Cuthbert or Blake Lively
- Ciri - Chloe Grace Moretz or Emma Watson or Dakota Fanning
- Vesemir - Liam Neeson
- Milva - Cate Blanchett or Keira Knightley
- Angouleme - Juno Temple
- Cahir - Kit Harington
- Regis - Ralph Fiennes
- Buttercup - Jared Summer
- V V
- Shani - Margot Robbie
- Leo Bonart - Vinnie Jones
- Dijkstra - Val Kilmer
- Keira Metz - Teresa Palmer

Well, for the role of Geralt - Will Smith) In fact, Geralt of Rivia is so cool and irresistible that an actor has not yet been born for his campaign roles. You can of course rejuvenate Christopher Lambert or copy Mel Gibson and his William Wallace from "Braveheart", but so far it is difficult to name someone for this role.
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pritchard 11.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
if so if only, There are no good adaptations, Varik is an exception. Yes, the witcher is worthy, but he is definitely not worthy of failure, this is really not needed now. I’m not a pessimist, but it’s not going to be good.

p
pavloalex 11.01.21

For me personally, the actor who played the role of Geralt of Rivia, which in the series and its trimming, a la cinema, went 100%.
He looks like Geralt visually, like the one on the avatars of the people / developers of the game, and the sleeper is good.
The rest of the roles ... everything
would be difficult.Would set a goal, like Jackson (director of VK), give money (and the film adaptation is decent there), and everything would be OK if the director was also a fan of the series, like Jackson and comrade, that shot by Varcraut.

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

Pritchard
So I wrote at the beginning that there are fears that trash will come out again. Therefore, the Witcher must have a famous director and good actors, as well as a decent budget to put it all on screen. And we don't need a second Polish series.

W
N
N1CKY 11.01.21

I think Chris Hemsworth (who is Thor) would be more or less suitable for the role of Geralt. It is not the first time for him to flaunt with hair.
And on the cover of this (pictured) book, Geralt is very much like Chris.

Spoiler
Spoiler

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

pavloalex
So CD Projects can be connected. Their game turned out many times better than the Oscar-winning films. Sapkowski invented the Witcher, and the Projects made him popular all over the world

p
pavloalex 11.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
I agree with you.
But here's the problem: the current Oscar is no longer a cake.
Suffice it to recall "The Survivor", with Lenya DiCaprio ..., which in the normal translation is "Raised from the Dead", ie Revenant, in English
E. And the Projects are great, because I saw what the first witcher could be (early stage of development), and what he grew up into.
They need to erect a monument during their lifetime for this!

W
Wild rider 11.01.21

Danil Zotov
Will go like this. And nobody canceled the makeup.

Yennefer from Vengerberg
He is from this top. Well, I liked the way he played Ragnar Lothbrok in Vikings. The role of Geralt suits him. And not only outwardly. I think he will be able to show dulled witcher emotions.

A
AleksandrFedorov 11.01.21

Wild Rider
This type is more suited to the role of Von Everick

S
Sportklass 11.01.21

The Big Di
series is a total failure, they got into a mess with that series, he didn't really raise the dough in the budget, and everyone says it sucks, and the new witcher will not shoot the Poles, but the Americans, they know how to shoot, there will be special effects and that's cool

W
Wild rider 11.01.21

AleksandrFedorov
Judging by the hairstyle?)

s
sabrido 11.01.21

Yennefer - Eva Green

Spoiler

Triss - Joanna Selhorst Maran (Josie Maran)

Spoiler

P
Pritchard 11.01.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg,
famous director, top actors and a big budget do not make a picture, all the latest films of Schwarzenegger confirm this. There are enough talented people who are interested in their business. For example, Hardcore, people are almost unknown, such a movie was made.

E
Emris_ua 11.01.21

Yennefer from
Vengerberg SpoilerVesemir - Liam Neeson (a whole mountain of pluses) !!!
Dijkstra - Val Kilmer (a whole mountain of pluses) !!!

Well, for the role of Geralt - In fact, Geralt of Rivia is so cool and irresistible that an actor has not yet been born for his role. I agree completely !!!

_
_Ozymandias_ 11.01.21

Usually. Films based on games you know what. Better to let Andrzej Sapkowski saw through a new book.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 11.01.21

No, thanks, there was already one series, the bright spot of which was only the actor who played Geralt. There is no need for any TV series, let alone films, let it remain as it was, there will be enough books and games.
PS I got the impression that the author is a schoolboy who does not understand what making films is

_
_Ozymandias_ 11.01.21

pavloalex
If there is a film, it will be based on the plot of the game, because 80% of the fans of the witcher have not read 3 books.

I
IceMuse 11.01.21

_Ozymandias_
By the way, yes) Just the other day, one of my friends , who supposedly read the whole saga and played all the games several times, proved to me that the dragons in the books are just darkness ... To my question - "" Two jackdaws "and two zerrikanki is how many people ?? "- he twisted his finger at my temple and said that four .... which confirms your expression, and even raises it to 99%)

I
IceMuse 11.01.21

The Witcher 96
Opposite the actors from the list of "wanted" in this thread - you need to put amounts in millions of green ... Will the money earned on the game be enough for at least half of this cast?) Many who are not against the film ... do not mind, however ... - overdo it with special effects - there will be a hype that realism is gone ... If you do few effects, there will be a repeat of the bitter fate of the series ...

x
xoen 11.01.21

Yes, actually there is a whole series for a long time. "Wiedzmin". Filmed by the Poles.
There is no need for Russian actors. You can recruit Poles for female roles - it will be in the subject. Who was in Poland - they will understand what I mean;)