3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hummer111 11.01.21 11:20 am

Your play style :))) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who plays how? Someone rushing ahead on the main quests, not looking too much at the side ones, and someone else will climb the whole map to collect all the things and complete each quest in the game. Share how your playing style influences the interest in the game, is it fading away?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 11.01.21

Well, I think it's pretty stupid to talk exclusively about the witcher, so I'll tell you about all the rpoge, in fact, at first I mostly do hellish munchkinism, I ransack every corner, I read every note sometimes even more than once if I don't get the point, and so on, then when it gets boring I go through additional quests not half an eye, but not so carefully at first, some notes or hidden ones I leave for later and naturally I never open them, but when there are no additional quests on the map, I go along the plot and go through it mostly in one gulp without smoke breaks due to the fact that after many hours any game becomes boring, but in the plot, as you know, all the most delicious is always hidden, but in the witcher all this is difficult to do due to the limitation of the exp and you have to perform the plot on the level after which the experience is cut by 100500% with additional quests similarly

b
bazilews 11.01.21

hummer111
If the game is interesting, then it doesn't matter how you play it. And if the game is slag, then don't go through it, it will remain as slag.

P
PIRAT69 11.01.21

My style of play is stealth. You always have to go through so that no one kills. Even a quest character. If suddenly someone kills from the quest characters, then you have to do the quest. Well, something like this.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

I walk and collect everything. I go into the hut to each property owner and take everything. they do not seem to be offended except for the guards of some.
I take cover and then roll around on side missions and then on main ones if they are below the level.
if the drowning people are trying to squeeze out the mobile phone, I start to somersault and anneal. I anneal the fat guards too. which do not burn, it receives soap in the eyes and on the soup from the knife, then somersaults with rolls back until the manna is restored.
when I get tired of it, cheats come to the rescue. the gameplay style is changing. there is no one more to tumble and roll in front of anyone.
just patience and pouring with endless farming

S
Stribogg 11.01.21

I think any good RPG should just be played. Rather, just to be there, to get high from realizing the reality of the game. Talking about a "plan" for the Wild Hunt is a bit dim. Why then the thrill of living with the GG, if you scrupulously poke into the quest log, pondering, and here they will give few points, but here they will give a lot, and so on .. A good universe with its good reality, where you can escape from everyday life, stay in a completely different world, as it were, does not imply a look "from above" - ​​you just go ahead, and that's it))) Got a quest, or go further, or delve into it.

B
BloodyKiller722 11.01.21

My play style is lkm lkm space lkm lkm space space lkm lkm lkm

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.21

hummer111
You initially cannot complete all the left quests. The game is set so that you will alternate the main ones with the left ones.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.21

BloodyKiller722
Your style is crappy. A powerful attack removes XP well from enemies. I put it on the keyboard mouse on RMB, and the witcher's instinct on V

D
Dragon2055 11.01.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Skills 3 and 4 for light hits are very good. Squeezed and spinning, touched, caused bleeding. If the enemy rested against the wall - a meat grinder comes out, he cannot even answer. I usually don't use strong blows.

K
Kraicher 11.01.21

First, I go through the entire secondary story, and only then move on to the main plot.
[Denis Alexandrovich] add. quests, orders, and treasure hunt have nothing to do with the main plot. Another thing is that you can alternate the plot with additional. quests.
And for me personally, the boevka will give a fuck. Traveling around the world is more important for me. And the boevka is just a tool for this journey.

R
Rock8 11.01.21

My style of play is justice and courage, and every order, quest, and question cannot be ignored :) and empty villages, etc.
Spoilerhttp: //witcher3mods.ru/articles/interaktivnaya-karta-velena-i-novigrada-v- ved-mak-3.html

L
LodedDоrmoUse 11.01.21

Personally, I try to explore every corner of the map.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.21

Dragon2055
I alternate. It helps a lot with monsters.

A
AlexOmen 11.01.21

The main thing is to play without cheats and cheating mods.
I always try to search every corner, especially since there may come across secondary quests. I don't immediately run through the plot, if possible I go through additional quests. The main thing in The Witcher is the PLEASURE OF THE GAME.

h
hummer111 11.01.21

I just know people who have a complete card reading (I'm not only about the witcher, but also about others) leads to the fact that interest in the game is lost

T
Talavat 11.01.21

I go through so that it would be as stretched as possible =) ..... For my own interest, I think over every little detail of a new order. Before going to order, I prepare oils, elixirs on hand ....... Never when I run to a break in order to complete the plot ... No, everything is very measured and long =)

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.01.21

hummer111
As you progress on the map, not only question marks will appear, but also exclamation marks. These are also additional quests. By the level of Geralt, look and choose quests. It will be easier

H
HyHeXacce 11.01.21

I go around everything and everyone! And sometimes he replayed the moments, then he went to the Hidden, then to Sianna =)
To Sianna it is more fun, and more colorful.

M
Monster_JAM 11.01.21

The main rule for me is never to run at breakneck speed, even if the game means it. And in the case of The Witcher 3, the game is made in such a way that the passage stretches for many hours. I try to go through everything in a logical way, and not the plot and then only additional tasks. So it seems to me it would not be interesting at all. But if you go through everything in certain proportions, then the game will not get bored soon, and in general you will feel the atmosphere. Yes, a detailed walkthrough will take many hours, but the Witcher 3 itself is one of the longest games. For this IMHO you need to be prepared before deciding to play the game;)

T
TTG 11.01.21

In battles, I use the following advanced tactics:

> sign, combination of blows, roll.

> The more I set the difficulty, the more often I roll.

> When a strong monster comes across, just run to the water. He runs after me and drowns.

I also like to find secret barrels and save peasants in every third mark on the map. You can buy various herbs and ointments from them at an overpriced price.