3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ninzya62 11.01.21 11:25 am

The processor is very hot (Dying Light)

I have quite good cooling, the maximum percentage in games heats up to 55 degrees, usually I hear my vidyuha buzzing in games (there is a specific cooler sound), and playing
Dying Light I do not hear the vidyuhi work at all and the percentage heats up at 75 degrees. When it comes to 80, the computer is automatically cut down during the game from overheating. What can be wrong? how to fix troubles with temperature. I put various patches (including the one that came out yesterday), lowered the graph to the very minimum, but still. The computer was already cut down 2 times from overheating when I played
Dying Light. The game is very cool, but now I'm afraid to play it, suddenly the percent will burn out = (
127 Comments
Sort by:
s
safot 11.01.21

Ninzya62
and straight all cores have the same temperature?

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

safot
Yes.

p
propeller-faust 11.01.21

Ninzya62
You first decide what temperature you are talking about, about T nuclei or about the so-called Tcase (aka Tprotsa), these are different things. If you have a Tyader 77-80 g, then this is completely normal and we can conclude that the percent itself heats up in your load over 60-65 g. And with such a T there is nothing to worry about. There is no point in monitoring T cores, they have Tkrit. 100-105 gr. My 4930K, which, when overclocked to 4.5, heats its cores in Dain Light 45-47 g, the rate of the same process is 35 g, according to the socket sensor (and I believe him), but I have water

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

propeller-faust
http://i072.radikal.ru/1502/0c/c1f345dd1e69.jpg
This is what Hades shows, + tanks are open.

E
Energy death 11.01.21

Ninzya62
great master assemblers pc, put wretched turntables on hot stones, and top turntables on old pents. it's either a cooler or a percent fuck ...)

n
nikita2112 11.01.21

Lower the frequency in the BIOS. If you don't start lagging, you will play normally. And yes, AMD are the best heaters.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.01.21

raw058
What Intel is into the abyss? With normal cooling, more than 60 should not heat up! I have never used amd but it is necessary to crap.

N
Ninzya62 11.01.21

nikita2112
Mm, good advice, I'll try.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.01.21

nikita2112
What kind of heaters ??? I have an overclocked process in idle 14 Celsius, 41 under load in games, in all, it does not rise higher, do you think it is a stove ??? in the game everything is at max, except for the range, it is on average. ..., so either you are a troll and AMD hater, or you went ...
so as not to be unfounded
Spoiler

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.01.21

JOKERIVAN
Well it can't be 14, it's not so cold at home =). I used to have Athlon II X2 265, it was overclocked to 3.5 GHz, under load it did not exceed 45 degrees. And where did this cart come from, about the fact that amd are hot, it is not clear. Apparently, as always, one fool blurted out others picked up.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.01.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
Yes, it makes sense for me to lie, I even stuck a screen above for non-believers. At home, it's not that it's not cold, but hot, the batteries are heated as if outside minus 40, but in fact minus 8

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.01.21

Bulldozer is hotter, piledriver has normal temperature.

l
leha005555q 11.01.21

Ninzya62
Perhaps the problem lies in the game parameters, the game by default gives heat to 1 processor core, and does not distribute them to all. The second problem may be that the integrated video card is launched into the processor, and not the main video card, i.e. your R9. As for the question of how to configure the parameters for a video card, write in Google, in Yandex or in a personal.

A
As hope dies 11.01.21

In many games, the percentage overheated, removed the side cover of the system unit, everything became normal. Percent AMD FX 8350.

p
propeller-faust 11.01.21

Ninzya62 I
looked at the screen, it seems to me that your mother's sensors are wrong, the CPU temperature is too high in relation to the cores, for comparison, here is a screen from the sensors of my laptop.

The CPU temperature cannot be as much as 10 degrees higher than the temp. cores. Try to monitor T with other programs, just try to go into the BIOS and see what it shows directly (if it shows something like that). Most likely the real T of your CPU, in the conditions in which you posted the screen, is 25-30 grams. (idle). I think that the dog is buried in this, your sensors are raving

M
Mordok 11.01.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
I have Athlon II X2 265, it was overclocked to 3.5GHz
Damn! I thought you were able to get away with it, and not like a lashara a couple of times + press the shyne ((

n
nikita2112 11.01.21

JOKERIVAN
If your house is -5 degrees, then I will still believe.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 11.01.21

Personally, I have +12 at home. And everything is enough and chases perfectly.

r
raw058 11.01.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
Well, if you didn't use AMD, then you would be silent

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 11.01.21

raw058
You are a clinical idiot, apparently, since you did not understand who I wrote about. I mean you if that.