3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sater 11.01.21 11:29 am

Falling FPS rate? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Hello, I sometimes have a drop in FPS when I leave the room through the door, for example, when leaving the church in Redcliffe,
loading is fast, but at the moment when the picture appears, the FPS drops to 24, and also, when leaving the dialogs, it drops to 42.
Is this normal?
Also, sometimes, in the distance, 1-2 small textures will disappear, when approaching they appear.
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 11.01.21

This is the norm, when leaving the room / moving to another location, the location is loaded, hence the small FPS drops, the same thing happens when you exit the dialogues, and the fact that some textures disappear in the distance and their return when approaching them is to blame for the sluggish drawing range as the game was technically more console oriented than PC oriented.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.01.21

How can this game slow down lol, what year is it finally. I'm talking about brakes in inc.

S
Sater 11.01.21

dimakozhanov
I dropped 1 time to 1 fps when leaving the same church, can the system get trashed?
LeopoldoMendoza
My FarCry 3 is running at least 30 FPS

d
dimakozhanov 11.01.21

Sater
I went through the game several times, with each playthrough there were all these anthological drawdowns of FPS (config in the profile), it's not about the system's clutter, but about the game itself.

S
Shock Burst 11.01.21

Didn't face such problem. The game is a masterpiece!

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

the game was snappy, I remember badly optimized and could easily slip a little on a powerful enough pitch beating cruises and gta4 on ultras.
and what happens during the loading screen - there is an obvious calculation of lighting - it does not apply to gameplay.
I did not notice lags between dialogues. on the video, a small sagging has been preserved where, in short, in the redcliffe, the cut scene and shkelitons run up and similar rare zabuksons.

S
Sater 11.01.21

dimakozhanov
Thank you for clarifying this demonic behavior.

d
dragon_men001 11.01.21

If I had 42 frames, I wouldn't complain at all)