3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denchik3000 11.01.21 11:29 am

sorting (Fallout 4)

Tell me pliz saw a screen where the trash is sorted by the components it consists of. How to do it without mods?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 11.01.21

denchik3000
Strange question. Of course, without mods, no matter how. And why is it necessary? He threw it into the workbench and scored.

d
denchik3000 11.01.21

In order to understand how much copper I have (for example), without disassembling the trash into components

s
saa0891 11.01.21

denchik3000 wrote:
In order to understand how much copper I have (for example) without disassembling the trash into components
In the construction mode, you show the total number of components, the same copper, when you select an object for the construction of which copper is required.

G
Gur1 11.01.21

denchik3000
There is a way without a console and other things, practically not having a shortage of loot. After clearing the location, you return to the base, throw off everything from the GG, just in case you take the gun on the lighter, return to the location and take out everything. Well, it's better to have alcohol, a buffout and a fried deer with you, and to grab a partner. Another thread of light armor with a legendary for strength and an upgrade for carrying capacity, will be in the subject or just the frame of the power supply. True, if you play on survival, then this will hardly work.

_
_Irbis_ 11.01.21

Gur1
In my opinion, it's easier to buy everything you need from merchants than bother looting locations.

G
Gur1 11.01.21

_Irbis_
At the party merchant, most often there is useless loot, which may only be needed by a player who has stuck in giant construction sites. Now I try to put trash merchants in all settlements, if something is not enough, I stock up with them. Yes, and you can do without all these troubles, the current I have is a quirk, I want to upgrade all the existing power supply, even the one that will go to the nepys. ) So now I have the most scarce loot - aluminum and poison. material, and its traders in lots, is rare.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.01.21

Gur1
Aluminum can be mined in Mahkra Fishpacking - there are many Tray, the wiki writes that 83 pieces. But with poison. material yes, the problem, the supply only from Alexis from 81st you can buy, and then randomly. You can use plasma to make enemies turn into puddle of goo - in this case, poison. the material is present in the remains.