3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zeratul21 11.01.21 11:35 am

Fallout 4 dual core fix (Fallout 4)

The graphon in the game is feces, at the skyrim level. I thought I'd take a ride at my ancient bakery, but no, 4 streams are required. Who fumbles in this people please make a dual core fix on the injector like the one that was on the edge of the headlights. http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_4_dual_core_fix_fiks_dlya_zapuska_na_dvuhyadernyh_protsessorah_extreme_injector_v3_ispravlenie_chernogo_ekrana_far_cry_4-83856/
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav_Kulakov 11.01.21

Do you understand that it will not be soon? Especially realizing that the game hasn't been officially released yet.

-
-Zion- 11.01.21

Quasar66
On i3, HT technology, that is, 2 cores and 4 threads.

R
Roograx 11.01.21

-Zion-
Yes, I already understood, I googled that processor :)

V
Vanek2707 11.01.21

How can you say that the grafon is feces and at the same time ask for a dual core fix? And after all, the Internet will soon be filled with a bunch of messages that the graphon is shit, while their authors are launching the game on weak configurations.

D
Doom9454 11.01.21

Maybe your problem is not in cores and threads at all? Just one person on the tracker wrote that he launched it on Core 2 Duo

p
people with a machine gun 11.01.21

Doom9454
GT9800
A tear of nostalgia flowed down my cheek.
And yes, you can write anything on the tracker, let it give proofs.

R
Roograx 11.01.21

Doom9454
And you believed him? For the sake of interest, look at other distributions, he wrote the same thing there. An ordinary troll.

T
Tokrem 11.01.21

On a laptop with a Pentium Dual Core, it started, 2 cores have nothing to do with it.

D
Dmitrii DMITRIEVICH 11.01.21

It works fine on 2 cores !!!
In general, the game is loyal to the processors !!!
But vidyuha should be normal!

K
Kolomiiets 11.01.21

Hmm ... 9800GT does not support DirectX 11. Ie. it is not necessary for the game, is it possible to play on DX9-10?

r
roundabout1887 11.01.21

Do you think it's worth buying or downloading AMD Athlon x2 core 5600+ NVIDIA 8800 GTS?

K
Kardanov79 11.01.21

Core 2 duo e8200, 4 gig of RAM and gtx960 for 4 gig - everything was set to ultra at once in fullhd and works great.

I
IaiceTrias 11.01.21

I have amd 3.5x2 percent and the game basically does not want to use it 100%. Passed on it Mad Max'a new and GTA 5 and Far Cry 4, but Fallout 4 with its miserable graphics, well, does not want to! On minimal salaries, it lags wildly, even put the extension 320x240 - the same lags. It seems to me that the point is in dual-core processors. noticed that it loads from 10 to 70% and as you understand when 70 and a little more, the lags disappear and it starts to play more or less. I hope this future fix for dual-core processors will help for horror comrades! I also noticed that the percentage does not heat up and the processor performance level is constantly jumping, that is, in fact, they work at 900-2100 and at the 3rd level it does not even think it jumps (it is in the fallout).

D
DreamFAW 11.01.21

I have a Core 2 Duo E8500, if you stand still in the game, everything is fine, even at ultra settings. It is worth going somewhere - immediately the brakes when the game world starts to load. I did defragmentation, it did not help. If it were a pure RPG, then okay, but the game is more of a shooter and it is simply impossible to play with slowdowns. I tried the Wasteland 512 textures, the game runs noticeably smoother, but it still slows down when loaded, but it looks noticeably worse (especially vegetation).

K
Kirlusha 11.01.21

I support the previous speakers. I had a Core 2 Duo E8600, Fall 4 did not load it and vidyuhu more than 50-70% at medium-high.
But it was played quite comfortably. Now I installed QX9770, so finally the flight is normal ...