3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-REX1 11.01.21 11:36 am

Normal computer configuration

Tell me the optimal configuration for your computer, so that you have enough to play new games and enough for the future! I will be grateful!
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.01.21

Tanatos Tangrimm
Depends on what average FPS you want to get in aaa games and on what settings do you want to play? So what is your monitor, or rather the resolution of the matrix? It's one thing when 1080, it's another when 2k or even 4k, and even in the future you want to buy a VR helmet.
Well, and most importantly - what budget do you expect to purchase a system unit?

I advise you to focus (for 1080p and 2k) on the core i5, nvidia video card of the mid-price segment gtx 970 or gtx 1070 and 16 gig RAM, plus it is very desirable ssd for at least 256 gig, for a system and a few toys it will be enough. This config will last for several years to play at high and ultra with an over 40 fps at least (in especially difficult cases with optimization).

E
EvgenyDMT 11.01.21

Tanatos Tangrimm
i7 5960x, RAM 64Gb, GTX 1080x3, SSD Pci-ex 4Tb. I think this pitch will be enough for a year or two))

S
SPR1GGAN 11.01.21

Protocol10
plus
at the very assembly on i5 with 970 and 16 RAM, ssd for the system and a couple of games and the main hard from a terabyte in volume, all new games at high-ultra, with current game engines, I think another 3 years should be enough, with lower settings to medium, and then we'll see.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.01.21

EvgenyDMT
anyone can add top-end iron for 100500 tugriks, your post is very informative

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

the future concept is uncertain,
as is the budget
roughly.
i7 6900 or 5930.32-64 GB of RAM. a couple of titans-r that sooner or later they will come out in the middle of a
year so for 3 in ultras and fullchs for lordly settings without any downgrades and mods for optimization is enough

P
Purple giraffe 11.01.21

Computer of the month: http://www.ferra.ru/ru/comp/review/game-pc-of-the-month-july-2016/

S
SPR1GGAN 11.01.21

MunchkiN 616
Why the heck are 32 gigs of operatives, and even more so 64, and what then are only pairs of titans and not 4 pieces? and prots overclocked under 6 GHz with 8 cores, what kind of heresy are you talking about, do you believe in such a leap in graphics in games? or in the development of no one unnecessary VR?
The maximum that will happen is to have to lower the settings to average low at native resolution, the engines have only recently been updated, a new leap only after a couple of years.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

SPR1GGAN
I do not know what it is to lower the settings. if all the sliders are not twisted to the limit or some kind of dx15 settings are not available, the game will not work. You can also sacrifice anti-aliasing, but if there is no anti-aliasing due to low, the system has no potential for the future absolutely
maximum anisotropy, maximum anti-aliasing, which is the most resource-intensive, maximum-maximum. uh and full chd.
about choosing a card - the card must be productive this time. the card must have more memory than in the long term for the time it is designed, no game can privatize so much. 2 if the first generation titans performed well in optimized games. no compromises and no less than 30fps so far.
requirements in games will fall and there will be no need for full HD in games for a long period of 4gp. and perhaps in the future one may face insurmountable problems with 4 GPU systems.
and memory is not so precious. the extra 32 gigs of such a baker will not ruin. although you can certainly ignore it. in 2008, it also seemed to me that more than 4GB would hardly come in handy, and 8 this is a lot but pitch-pitch. at 11-12, the games already felt comfortable on 4+ GB.
therefore, for pitch, this is the optimal pitch-pitch configuration with a margin, in my opinion. and it is not just the maximum, but the maximum is optimized.