3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlyPock 11.01.21 11:36 am

How to start playing The Following (Dying Light) expansion

I apologize for the possibly stupid question ... But how to start playing? In the main menu, the "Following" button is inactive, I can't see the mission in the game itself. Cesanach?
51 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoM4iK_Spb 11.01.21

The inquisitor of noobs is
not there, everything remains as you had, it is better to start from the beginning so it is more interesting)

b
bushmaster 11.01.21

bodibilder
didn't help either

s
serial86 11.01.21

Guys, help with the task of going down the rabbit hole, destroy the jumpers' nest. What needs to be done to complete the mission

V
Vitaly teterin 11.01.21

The Following how to start playing? writes go through the prologue of the game tell me

i
iFlower 11.01.21

Vitaly Teterin
That's right, first you have to go through the prologue of the first part.

i
iFlower 11.01.21

Inquisitor Nubov
"Naked" is a bit tough considering that the first two missions involve attacks on armed bases.

i
iFlower 11.01.21

The file is at the root of the game, try again, I did it.
Spartacus1971

i
iFlower 11.01.21

DERZO_MAN
You must first go through the prologue of the first part, first to the doctor, then activate the lighting and sleep (according to the plot), the prologue is over.

d
demon33253 11.01.21

heh, I already passed this add-on ..

v
vanoz13 11.01.21

demon33253
If you compare this add. and the main game, there are clear differences (both good and bad) and what? THX.

S
Spartacus1971 11.01.21

iFlower
Yes, I have already downloaded the repack with the embedded translation.

d
demon33253 11.01.21

vanoz13
(Fig, you puzzled me) ..... in The Following you drive a car more, there is a large open area, unlike the city in the original, I think there are no bad differences here, for me personally the game is just excellent. Here they added good weapons, and it's fun to knock zombies on a wheelbarrow ... And the addition of the principle is long on average for 15-20 hours. The only thing I didn't like is that both endings are not very good. In general, it's better to play it yourself, otherwise you can't describe everything in words, the game is worth it.

B
Black_virus89 11.01.21

How to disguise myself from black jumpers at night, otherwise they notice me in disguise, zombies do not see, but these assholes yes ((

Y
Yorik-RAY 11.01.21

Guys, the game is generally a bomb! There was a lack of pokatushek on the Buggy hammered on the knee), the new bosses are generally something.

S
Skull Eduction 11.01.21

I am shutting down dying light the following.

L
Leonn_24 11.01.21

in this version, friezes appeared on patch 1.04, everything is fine on version 1.10, there
is a cyclic drop of 2fps every second, even in the menu and in the game, if you look at the passage of time, you can see that it freezes for a second and lets go, went into the version 1.04 all right
what nonsense?

n
namaste.108 11.01.21

Where can I find a crossbow?

c
callmegod 11.01.21

namaste.108
They give according to the plot. When the electricity is repaired. Gives a person in a mask when you ask to talk to Mother, in the first village.

n
namaste.108 11.01.21

callmegod
Thanks, but I heard that somewhere you can find it without going through the quest, do not know where?

[
[Yaroslav] 11.01.21

After updating and purchasing the following, the drawing of the bozak bow and explosive arrow disappeared, they do not open again, a bug or was it specially taken away?