3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DartOreLLK 11.01.21 11:38 am

License or Pirate (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

I'll take it personally, will you?)
250 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artemite 11.01.21

100% not fucking. This year I will take only bf3 and fifu11. Look like that's it.

N
Nastroenie85 11.01.21

I bought a litsuha from a new disc. When can I activate it? 23 or 25?

s
splintercell894 11.01.21

Pirate: D

f
frying13666 11.01.21

Pirate.

v
v-hlam 11.01.21

The people there is a network mode or a cop. there is?
Otherwise, there is simply no other reason to take litsuha.

P
PaveL08 11.01.21

v-hlam, no multiplayer.

[
[IDevIL 11.01.21

I bought it for 300r. I'm waiting for the 25th.

S
SharroV 11.01.21

Mudil @ m, downloading from torrents and "buying" pirates - so that your computers burn out with a blue flame for killing the PC as a gaming platform. Evil is not enough, fuck @ us. No money - sit and suck your paw, go to work at last.

[
[IDevIL 11.01.21

Brikks
Lol yes you have a bootheart, do not impose your opinion on others, they want to let them download, whoever wants to buy.

S
SharroV 11.01.21

[IDevIL
I don’t know what bootheart is, I don’t know the local jargon and I don’t want to get acquainted. My post is not an imposition of my opinion - it is a statement of the fact that pirates are killing the PC as a gaming platform. Is not it?

v
v-hlam 11.01.21

Brikks
Totally right. There are great games, but they don't pay off on the PC and many refuse it (approx.Gears of war)
But on the other hand, demos are always released on the console and on whom they don't.
So I can play it for 20 minutes and understand that it's not my thing to take litsuha ...
In the store, after the words I did not like the money, they do not return it.

M
MIXA3030 11.01.21

Brikks
Handsome, you just repeated my post, just no words!

M
MIXA3030 11.01.21

v-hlam
The most inappropriate example of all that could be named. The first part miraculously came out on the PC, and then the series became an exclusive XBOX360, as the publisher is Microsoft, and this was done so that people would buy the previously mentioned XBOX360.

M
MIXA3030 11.01.21

[IDevIL,
as I understood in other words, the meaning of your message is as follows: why buy, well, let's say bread in a store if you can steal it. In this story I see you as a person standing next to me, calmly looking at this action. And of course, you don't need to impose your opinion on people about the fact that someone made this bread and it would be nice for them to get at least some money for their work.

a
ankhar 11.01.21

In business, people still have the audacity to say that they buy a pirate, shame on you.

G
GordonFR 11.01.21

Finally, a normal license.
In the license from New Disc, you can select English.
We rejoice and buy.
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
SharroV 11.01.21

MIXA3030 Sorry
, I have not read all the posts, because there is no particular sense in this: only a few are going to take a license according to their words, and almost everyone is pirates. I just expressed my opinion.

v
vital 2012 11.01.21

hmm, well, as a honest person, I download the game from torrents (more precisely, I have already downloaded it) and sincerely thank the developers for this product.

[
[IDevIL 11.01.21

Why buy, well, let's say bread in the store if you can steal it. In this story, I see you as a person standing next to me, calmly looking at this action. And of course, you don't need to impose your opinion on people about the fact that someone made this bread and it would be nice for them to get at least some money for their work.
No need to translate everything into bread and a store).
In general, I bought a license from the incentive, and now I'm waiting. What are the complaints against me?

S
SharroV 11.01.21

[IDevIL
Why not translate? In my opinion, a VERY good comparison. And because how people react to this comparison, you can already say who is who.