3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 11.01.21 11:38 am

Boss Tactics (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

What tactics did you use against the bosses?
Personally, I killed the first two bosses with the help of Em grenades + shots at the boss (when they are disabled). But I can't kill Jaron Namir with this tactic (I play at the maximum level). Write your tactics in the fight against them ... ..and if anyone knows, tell me the tactics against this dude.
116 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanishingWalker 11.01.21

I am a revolving person :)

A
Arhangel-2000 11.01.21

But I haven’t shocked the invisible chick so far, but it’s all the same:
1. Tranquilizer pistol (stun gun)
2. Beat melee or urinate with typhoon

B
BlackList12 11.01.21

people tell me how to insert spoilers (hidden text)

S
Shepard 11.01.21

What is there to tactic. A typhoon ran up. And all

D
Don Jabokwak 11.01.21

"Typhoon", and a decent bunch of five or six grenades (both flash-noise and subversive). Thus, I killed all the bosses (except for the last one, there, as we know, the tactics are different).

R
R_B_J 11.01.21

I killed Barrett by throwing grenades at him. it took literally 10 seconds))
with Fedorova I had to try a little. in invisibility I set mines, and then, while she was stunned, all the same grenades)
Namir ... mines and grenades, but besides, I pampered him with a typhoon =)
but it's hard to call a computer and a boss)

A
Antimad 11.01.21

there were no problems with the bosses at all. The brute died from a rocket launcher (yes, yes, I dragged it with me!), The girl died in general, I understand how she crashed into some kind of electrical panel, after which a tryndets came to her. A man with meat implants was killed by 4 shots from a grenade launcher (the grenade launcher is generally the solution to all problems). Are the last machine guns generally considered the boss or not? were shot with a plasma rifle.

P
ProHunterSG 11.01.21

Typhoon, EM grenades and tranquilizer pistol ... all you need

A
Alpherats 11.01.21

It's strange, everyone writes that Fedorova is difficult .. On the second difficulty level, 8 seconds were enough to soak her. First, throw an EMP grenade, start shooting it from a heavy rifle, then another EMP grenade, then another couple of seconds from a heavy rifle. She didn't even have time to move: D

4joke 11.01.21

Oh, and I suffered with Namir. As a result, I had to reduce the difficulty from medium to easy. Now I am going through the hardest, I probably suffer even more. However, this time I will try not to upgrade at the clinic so that the implants work with Namir.

a
alarich 11.01.21

It's strange, everyone writes that Fedorova is difficult ..- 1. you shoot at her with a heavy rifle (better with an upgrade to shoot faster) when she runs at you.
2. You run away and fix the gas mine, she coughs, and you use her heavy rifle.
3. all, the process took 2 minutes, at medium difficulty.
Namira can be flooded with any weapon - first a laser, mines, tanks .. and then a light rifle .. 5 minutes to run.
There is a good video walkthrough on YouTube.

B
Barlahtong 11.01.21

Regarding the Basurman Namir, I draw the attention of the players that the doors to his location are OPEN !, and on the previous level there is a TURREL! and even two SECURITY ROBOTS !. If you don't even have any cartridges, no snickrs, no grenades, no mines, or any other weapon at all, and you also went through the "replacement of parts" in the clinic, you can overwhelm the badass if you come to him, even at a super complicated level on a date "with the blacksmith" (film "Formula of Love"). The turret is dragged to the elevator, all those that are and which are in the door are crawled by the "indestructible" boxes, put the turret on the box, push the first box with the turret into the hall with the "corpses" with another box, if you didn’t push it enough you can push the third one ... as a result, when entering the location, the script is triggered and the doors are closed, but the turret is already inside, then it remains for a long, long time to run in circles around the hall from the bassurman, and not breaking away from him much, otherwise he will soak the turret with a grenade at once. After the fifth or sixth round, Namir is guaranteed to die. With robots, things are more complicated ... they are VERY VERY VERY VERY incredibly difficult to cram into an elevator .. (almost impossible, since they cannot be lifted or moved ...) and it will take a lot of time .. but if this succeeds .. to someone .. and someday .. oh, then Namiru immediately kirdyk. This is probably the most masochistic way .. but he gave me a ride with a turret so I didn't even touch Namir. In addition, the turret is the BEST SUBMACHINE GUN IN THE GAME, multi-barreled homing and with endless ammunition. Alas, Namir's acrome with a turret can no longer kill any of the mini-bosses.

T
Tohno 11.01.21

Barlahtong
Original O_o
I always drenched it "for simple" and it was not difficult at all.

E
Ezio Auditore de Firenza 11.01.21

Barrett - stunned and threw
Elena's barrel - stood in the middle, and when she ran up, he hit her with a typhoon +
Namir rifle - with the help of a perk that allows you to see through walls, figured it out and shoved lead from a rifle
Ta Japanese) - hacked computers to open hatches and killed those girls. You can destroy the turrets first. Then, sitting in the rooms from where the zombies ran out, he either waited out, or broke the glass (I didn't even understand) behind which she was and finished her off.

d
dpapl 11.01.21

Namir - joke - drag the turret from the yard, place it at the exit from the elevator. Then you just have to wait, without getting under fire. PS No need to pull boxes.

f
fear 11.01.21

The dpapl turret does not roll there, it turns on invisibility and that's it, the turret does not see it.

I just dreamed around the corner, and put him a clip of magnum pumped on the shelf, that's it, Lushparik threw back his hooves without even realizing what had happened. And this is at the maxi level ..., they could have overthrown the boss more seriously.

d
dpapl 11.01.21

It still becomes visible for a while.

W
Wolk000 11.01.21

could and more serious to overthrow the boss.
could not use a cheating revolver

n
noggenfogger 11.01.21

creepy the
turret does not roll

there, you need to be able to bring them together correctly.

S
Spike77453 11.01.21

to kick the first boss's ass easily, use fire extinguishers (just grab them and throw them at him), he will have a cough for 5-6 seconds, enough for as many shots from the shotgun ... repeat until you win