3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dildodog 12.01.21 10:04 pm

Who should I take as my primary DPS? (Genshin Impact)

Of the characters, I have standard free ones, Bennett is used as a support and a reactor, Genie is still in the role of DPS, although I plan to change it because everyone says that it is impossible to make a normal DD from it, Sucrose does great damage and its abundances are very useful, Bay Dou is not bad, everyone says that it is possible to collect dd from it, but as for me it is not suitable for anything more than a reactor, it is not suitable, there are also Sun Yun and Noel, but I do not like geo characters and I do not understand Sun Yun's skills, not I understand why they are to me. Whom should I choose? Maybe I'm underestimating someone too much?
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
GMXStyle 12.01.21

So pump in whoever is more convenient for you to play. I have 7 world level 52 rank, I continue to play Ke Qing, Amber and Noel, although there are Klee and Mona and Tort and Ninka, it's just more convenient for me to play with this pack, I didn't fuse with the Goat, 25 cool and didn't fall out, although I'm not very upset , because I got the 5th constellation on Noel well and the 4th on Xian Lin.

c
casper1k 15.01.21

Dildodog
you have main dps, there is one who should be support and heal) If such a meager choice. You have all the Persians who have this support, not the main dd. Put them in dd like this. I'd rather take the default of the Persians in the maine. There are no normal main dd yet. As an option, take Keia, because if you take Lisa as an example, she is the same slow support. So I don't advise. Take Keiu. Especially now there is a set of artifacts for it. You can not shake badly. But I repeat once again, there are no normal Persians yet. Moreover, you can go through a couple of floors of the abyss and there they will give Xiang Ling and it will already be possible to pump it in as main dd. For it is very useful. She is even left in the party by those who donin into the game for 10k +)

V
Volkolaks 16.02.21

Would you advise whom to download from the characters at the party? Already exhausted all ..
There is a traveler (40), Keia (40), Lisa (26), Amber (26), Noel (20), Barbara (1), Xin Yan (1), Fischl (11).

Z
Zombieller 16.02.21

Volkolaks
Xin Yan - the main damage, Fischl - additional damage, Barabaru for healing, well, maybe Keia or Noelle. The choice is not great.

s
soulfox 16.02.21

Fischl and Barbara are most useful and will work well with other heroes in the future. Barbara is a good healer and can actually hit pretty well. Fischl is a great support with electro status, plus great damage. The rest are less useful. It's my personal opinion. And in the course of the game, you will surely knock out more characters for yourself and you can add to the team.
If I were you, I would focus on Fischl, a little worse on Barbara and swing Xin Yan mediocre, and 4 characters quite a bit, just not to fall from two pokes. For example, Keia would be nice to come in to shoot down Fatuya's shields with a hammer. The team would have turned out to be balanced - in any situation there is something to oppose and there is a heal.

V
Volkolaks 16.02.21

soulfox
Thanks for the information! I plan to get more Xiang Ling from the Twisted Abyss. How then will the alignment change?
Who is better than Xiang Ling or Xin Yan?

V
Volkolaks 16.02.21

Zombieller
Thank you!

s
soulfox 16.02.21

Volkolaks
Xiang Lin is more of a support than a main damage dealer. But Xian Lin is a good support)
It seems to me that Yan is more purposeful to use and more useful for the world - there will always be two-handed players in the team who are convenient to break ore and do not need to switch characters for this.

V
Volkolaks 16.02.21

soulfox
And where are you constantly knocking out books of experience? Chests are the ultimate thing and run all over the map ..

s
soulfox 16.02.21

Volkolaks
Constantly they can be knocked out only from the arteries of the earth, for the resin.

V
Volkolaks 28.02.21

I have some changes, can you advise whom to download from the characters at the party next?
There is a traveler (50), Keia (50), Fischl (40), Barbara (40), Lisa (26), Amber (26), Noel (20), Xin Yan (20), Chun Yun (1), Xiang Ling (20), Bennett (20), Ning Guang (20).

V
Volkolaks 28.02.21

d
damnedant 19.03.21

ning guan as dd is good (though it would be better with the first constellation) xiang ling with a crescent peak and sharpening for physical damage norms, also cast iron if there are cannon norms and there are no physical damage dealers in the party, bennett fishl will be useful in the abyss, barbara only if not against mobs that can freeze or hit with electricity, otherwise her heal will become a curse