3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blondin021 13.01.21 10:51 am

Stable crash on every 3rd mission (Payday 2)

Hello everyone. Actually the problem: when playing in someone else's lobby, every 3rd mission, the game freezes on the planning screen when loading, and then writes the connection to the server is lost or the game simply closes without any errors. I know that I am not the only one with this problem. I searched on the Internet, but did not find anything worthwhile. The Internet is fine, and I don't think it's the problem.
Didn't help: prioritizing in the task manager, adding the d3d9.dll file, enabling / disabling the Steam overlay in the game, checking the integrity of the cache, reducing the graphical settings for the worse, the X directive and the drivers are all fresh.
They also recommend: open ports (but which and how I don’t know, if you tell me I’ll be glad to check) and replace the text in the steam_api.txt file, but in order for this file to appear, you need to install payDay 2 fix (or something like that) - there are 10 of them and the dates of these decisions are dubious 13-14 years.
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
The3DReaL 13.01.21

I think that no one can help you without a crashlog

B
Blondin021 13.01.21

The3DReaL
How to make or where to get it? I just tried a lot, flesh to isolated cases when the dot.net installation helped people, although I can hardly catch up with how its installation could help.

P
PeSiG 13.01.21

Blondin021
He's in the payday folder,
There are crashlog and lastcrash

B
Blondin021 13.01.21

PeSiG
There was no such folder. Perhaps they are in the root directory ??? There are a number of files with this name payday2_win32_release_2117156 _crash_2016_4_5T12_30_58C0.mdmp. They?

v
valdemar83 13.01.21

By the way, this crap started after the last updates. At least for me

B
Blondin021 13.01.21

Amendment! It crashes at the beginning of every 3rd mission only when playing in the 3-4th. When playing alone or together, there was not a single departure in 4 hours.

s
shtromk 13.01.21

For me personally, the sorties were connected with HawksHad.

B
Blondin021 13.01.21

And who knows, tell me how to open ports?

B
Blondin021 13.01.21

shtromk
Should it be installed separately or, on the contrary, should it be removed from the game folder?

s
shtromk 13.01.21

Blondin021
If you don't know what it is, then you don't have it. I had it installed, I deleted the crashes stopped.

P
PeSiG 13.01.21

Blondin021
I meant your folder in common (if steam)

B
Blondin021 13.01.21

PeSiG
There are no such folders, the only thing with the word crash is files of the same type as indicated above.

T
The3DReaL 13.01.21

Blondin021
crash.txt is located here:
"% appdata% .. local PAYDAY 2 "
or so
C: Users - username - AppData Local PAYDAY 2

B
Blondin021 13.01.21

The3DReaL
Where you wrote I do not have such a folder, there are only saves and a file with a graph of settings and that's it. In general, there are no such files on the computer.

K
Kirill Ryabov 13.01.21

Help. Constantly crashes out of the game. Only in co-op mode. Alone, everything is ok. Crash log text in picture.